Clear lenses for the front turninglights ST1100

Bike
2000 ST1100
Nicely done @jacMA !

Now, tell us about this interesting contoured windshield you've adapted to your ST.
Ah, I have two windscreens. A full Laminar Lip Combo, and this "modified" MRA Varioscreen "V" that has been chopped. Love the full on trips, but around town and days like this 80 F + I use the shorty. Another one I'm looking at is from Rifle. I saw it on a fellow ST owner's bike

Glad you find the MRA interesting. Here it is on another ST I had

Attachments

Bike
2001 ST1100
I installed the clear lenses from Ad a few weeks ago. I hope he sells out again. Brilliant idea. These really dress up the ol' ST.
Switchback LED's are the secret sauce. (in case anyone was wondering, that's a Cee Bailey windshield. 8" higher and 4 " wider than stock. It's unfortunate that they stopped making motorcycle windshields.)

1688848478014.png

Ladies and Gentleman

We in Holland were talking and writing with other Pan European Forums why Honda did not make clear lenses for our ST1100.
Now i invested some money into this and found a mould maker and he also makes clear lenses.

In order to get out of my costs in making the mould and making the lenses i would lik to offer eacht ST1100 driver the opp. to buy from me 2 clear lenses only for the turninglight for the amounth of ? € 32,50 (excl. shipping charges).

In 2 weeks i shall post some video's with the amber light and with the clear lights.
So if some-one is interested please let me know.

Kind regards
Ad Ploeg
Good Morning Ad,
My name is Ross. I have become a member of STowners recently to learn from and share stories from fellow riders of the Honda ST1100 ABS TSC 2002. I have cracked an indicator lens which I would like to replace. I came across your thread whilst reading through the "Tech Section". I think this is likely to be unavailable, as your entry is 5 years old.. If you do still have the clear lenses, I would be interested in purchasing Left and right front indicator lenses. Thanks in advance..

Kind Regards,

Ross Day

Erdoc48

Site Supporter
Bike
94/00/04 STs, FSC600
Good Morning Ad,
My name is Ross. I have become a member of STowners recently to learn from and share stories from fellow riders of the Honda ST1100 ABS TSC 2002. I have cracked an indicator lens which I would like to replace. I came across your thread whilst reading through the "Tech Section". I think this is likely to be unavailable, as your entry is 5 years old.. If you do still have the clear lenses, I would be interested in purchasing Left and right front indicator lenses. Thanks in advance..

Kind Regards,

Ross Day
He likely does have them (for the 1100) as he did another run of them just recently.

Bike
Mash 650 classic
Clear lenses certainly make the bike pop, especially if switch backs are fitted giving a modern look.

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
Good Morning Ad,

Kind Regards,

Ross Day
You will have more luck if you contact him with a direct message- see here: https://www.st-owners.com/forums/conversations/add?to=ad1993pan

Ladies and Gentleman

We in Holland were talking and writing with other Pan European Forums why Honda did not make clear lenses for our ST1100.
Now i invested some money into this and found a mould maker and he also makes clear lenses.

In order to get out of my costs in making the mould and making the lenses i would lik to offer eacht ST1100 driver the opp. to buy from me 2 clear lenses only for the turninglight for the amounth of ? € 32,50 (excl. shipping charges).

In 2 weeks i shall post some video's with the amber light and with the clear lights.

Kind regards
Ad Ploeg
Hi Ad.

I am also interested in buying a set of clear lenses. Can you post me how to order ?

Kind Regards
Danny

Ladies and Gentleman

Kind regards
Ad Ploeg
Hi Ad. I have a ST1300 and I am looking for clear lenses for the side of the fairing. Is that something you do?

Attachments

Hound

Cave Canem
Bike
2004 ST1300PA
STOC #
Those aren't Honda side repeaters, they're aftermarkets that been added to hide the hole that originally had blue lights. Replacement Pan European badges usually cover them, but your badges have been placed higher up.

SK55 008.JPG

These look like the sort of thing you want;

There are lots of those sort of side repeaters in various shapes and sizes on eBay; have a look.

Last edited:

blc

Bike
ST1100
STOC #
I installed the clear lenses from Ad a few weeks ago. I hope he sells out again. Brilliant idea. These really dress up the ol' ST.
Switchback LED's are the secret sauce. (in case anyone was wondering, that's a Cee Bailey windshield. 8" higher and 4 " wider than stock. It's unfortunate that they stopped making motorcycle windshields.)

1688848478014.png
i am in the process of doing this. What method did you use to remove the old lens, what did you use to adhere the new lens and did you use regular weather stripping around the finished product?
BLC

Top Bottom