Crash at OnSTOC! :(

Bike
2008 ST1300
STOC #
there must be an echo in the house.....

Heal fast and remember that when it comes to pain medication, alchohol may intensify the effects!!!

Glad your not more seriously mussed up!

STOC #
I've ridden with Keith and Paul. Two good guys to have along with you when the going gets tough. Patti, you didn't happen to touch a buffalo that day, did you? Ask Keith what that means.
I hope the healing goes as painlessly as possible.

Bike
2006 ST1300
(((((PATTY))))) This was so tough to read, but I'm glad the outcome is fairly minor. Amelia and I are hoping for a fast recovery/repair for both you and Scarlett.

STOC #
Oh no! Patty, it was very hard to read your post, and I hope your injuries aren't too painful, and that you heal fast. Gentle hug...gentle hug.

Bike
18 Gold Wing
STOC #
Dam n Patty! Glad you are here and well enough to be posting! Good thing is you are OK and on the mend an the bike can be repaired. Rest easy and get well soon. (you might want to start painting that Himalayan sunset to settle your nerves);) Take good care....

Bike
Honda CX500
Hiya Patty,
Sorry for using such foul language, but you seemed to be having trouble fully understanding the Queens english at the time :ukflag1:
We are so glad that it wasn't so much worse (as you managed to "park the bike" in the only clear area of fully matured trees !!)

Many thanks for the great entertainment Friday night :headbang:
Hope you have a speedy recovery and please keep us posted on your progress
Gentle hugs...keith + Chris

Dinkie Diesel

------------Jeff------------
Bike
2013 GL1800
It couldn't have happened to a nicer lady. Happy to hear it was worse. I hope it hasn't messed with your mind to ride again.

Let's try to separate the facts:

Can you still join us on chat night?
Can you still strum your geetar?
Can you still wipe?

If the answer is "yes" to all of the above I'll look forward to Wednesday night. :D

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
Wow, the last thing I want to read about is a rider down, but the fact that said rider is posting always makes it much better.

Here's wishing you a full and quick recovery, and that your STeed will be ready for a ride when the time comes.

Keep us posted on the progress.

Bike
ST1300A, TracerGT
Patty - So sorry to hear about you and Scarlett becoming seperated like that, but glad that you both are still in relatively good shape.

Gotta watch out for those new tires! They can be almost as slippery as worn ones.

rulbe

Site Supporter
Bike
Africa Twin AS
STOC #
Patty to hear about this but glad you are on your way to recovery! Prayers go out for a quick and complete healing!

Randy

Top Bottom