Did a dumb thing today..

Bike
2006 ST1300
Have you put together a tool set yet? It will be a little different than an ST. This is what I carry:

knife-leatherman-wave.jpg

I made a list for you, then whittled it down to the basics and came up with this:

tool-set_HAmDF_48.jpg

Congrats on the new ride! I bet you are itching to hit the road!

Bike
2003 ST1300
STOC #
Harley's do three things really well: look cool, make a lot of noise, and go straight. Regardless I'm sure you will always be accepted with this group.

dmcleane

Dave Elliott
Bike
2014 Super Tenere
STOC #
Harley's do three things really well: look cool, make a lot of noise, and go straight. Regardless I'm sure you will always be accepted with this group.
Well, we're pretty sure Jammaman is straight, and we all know he looks cool (now more than ever), and if you've ever spent time with him around the campfire, there is no question he can make a lot of "noise". So the Harley - it's a perfect fit. :D

Bike
2006 ST1300
"This is also the place to mention the unique "drop seat" feature. Essentially a flap in the buttock area of the suit, held closed by four hook-and-loop strips, this design innovation will come as a welcome relief to any biker who has struggled to release themselves, perhaps with cold or gloved fingers, from a one-piece suit or overtrousers when speed is of the essence."

Definitely a good feature after a feast of questionable cuisine!

Top Bottom