Did a dumb thing today..

congrats on your newly accessorizing for your jammies!...i trust that if i pass by you & wave, as is my custom to any rider,...that you will not be among the high percentage of hog riders who make insulting single digit hand jabs in the air as their passing gesture in reply to my friendly acknowledgement of their road presence!...enjoy your mellow piped rumble!:):D:03biker:

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
Well I'm sure your going to enjoy the ride Doug... congrats! But will ya have enough luggage space?

Bike
ST1300A, TracerGT
I think you just wanted your own personal vibrator! Enjoy the new bike, Doug. They are good machines, now. You need to start working out your left shoulder for all those bikes that will wave back at you now!

Bike
2004 ST1300
STOC #
Congrats Doug!!
Every now and then I get my brother to ride to ST events, he has been to several, on his Road Glide
and our friend Al from Mobile always rode his with us (till his wreck last year)

Just keep some extra floor pegs in the garage for when you scrape them down !!!

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
JammaHog... has a nice sound to it... Where are you and John going on your next vacation? :rofl1:

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
ArkanSTOC is going to be the same weekend as Bikes, Blues and BBQ this year. We might not see much of Doug after all.
Mike

Bike
2005 Concours
Just got through with emails from Doug. He said it is the silver/gray model. If you go to a Harley site, you can see what it looks like. It is a "beautiflul" ride.

I told him to be looking out for the harassment, but I didn't think it would start so soon, but then I guess I just underestimated all the "love" everyone has for Doug/JammaHog....that does have a certain ring to it. Now if we can just get Dinkie to do his usual artistic work....life will be good...not fair...just good.

Bike
2005 Concours
Hey Bug, how far is OzarkSTOC from where the BBQ festival is. I've always wanted to attend it, but it never worked out. Maybe I can attend both if there fairly close. I'm a huge blues & BBQ fan.

Thanks...John

PS....I met you last year at Dinkies'. I've got the 05 Connie.

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
John, it's about an hour and a half to Fayetteville from where I have ArkanSTOC. Good roads for riding between, too.
Mike

treemuncher

Vegetation Terrorist
Bike
'07 ST1300A
STOC #
Congrats.....but now my tongue hurts. I am trying hard to behave, but expect good natured harassment at future engagements.

Top Bottom