Did a dumb thing today..

Bike
2005 Concours
Dinkie,

I think you're on the verge of being dangerous. Sometime you'll have to show me how you do all these "terrible" things to people.

OP
OP
Jammaman

Jammaman

R.I.P. - 2022/02/02
Rest In Peace
Dinkie can I get an 8x10 of that baby, I want to post it on a singles site and see if I a can entice a small sized harley chick,,,riding two up, she could alway hold onto my ears vs my now washbaord ABS...Ilove it! Now I have to get joe to change my site nick name...this new me is going to be a field day for comments, photo shopping..and wild love making with the chicks that will be linning up for a chance to be with JammaHog!

I am currently riding a Harley, everyone on this site has been nothing but cordial. We are all doing the same thing..
I'd like a nice BMW myself, but have too much money invested in Harley T-shirts to make the switch

OP
OP
Jammaman

Jammaman

R.I.P. - 2022/02/02
Rest In Peace
Jay that is a funny and accurate comment. I guarantee mine, even on a bad day are far louder...not to worry!

Doug.

Bike
2005 Concours
Dougs/JammaHogs' picture was the last thing I saw, last night, before I hit the sheets. While laying in bed I started laughing and had to explain to the wife. She chuckled this am when I showed it to her. I'm still laughing! Poor Doug...with friends like this...well you know the rest.

BD...I'm starting to wonder if I should ever turn my back to Dinkie, if he's got that camera around his neck. I see what you mean about being skeeered of him.

KTD1911

R.I.P. - 2020/10/13
Rest In Peace
Bike
2018 can am spyderf3
Ahh Doug I dont care what you ride as long as you bring the beer your welcome around my fire pit!!!

OP
OP
Jammaman

Jammaman

R.I.P. - 2022/02/02
Rest In Peace
Dinkie I have to figure out how to get these most wonderful shots converted so I can have them made into photos for my living quarters...they are wonderful, thank you so much,

Doug / JammaHog

Bike
2005 Concours
Doug,

You might want to check with your dealer and see if there is a "restocking fee", just so you can stop all this Dinkie abuse.

Dinkie, maybe you should check into your art work as a prosperous business venture. I'm sure someone would pay good money....actually there is NO bad money....to have their friends slammed as only you can do.

OP
OP
Jammaman

Jammaman

R.I.P. - 2022/02/02
Rest In Peace
Just want all of you to know, that my first impressions of the bike are all positive, but more so, I want you all to know how much I apreciate the playful kidding and humor this purchase has spawned. My Friendd Dinkie has done more to put a smile on my face with all his most WONDERFUL PHOTOSHOP works of art....thanks my friend and keep the comments coming. Once I can figure out how to post a pic of the new ride I will do so...everyone have fun, and I eagerly await seeing you all on the road somewhere between here and there, or god forbid on the side of the road....LOL

Doug?JammaHog

Bike
18 Gold Wing
STOC #
LMAO! Dinkie's photo conversions are priceless! Doug you get top honors for being a good sport, good thing he hasn't hit on the extra-terrestrial theme!

OP
OP
Jammaman

Jammaman

R.I.P. - 2022/02/02
Rest In Peace
Fali, I am just amazed at his abilities, and of course welcome all the well intended fun that has been expressed, I'm sure I'm not alone in my opinion that the fune we all have is a tremendous adjunct to the pleasures we derive from the riding portion of our interest, friendships developed, creativity, laughter and support to each other are truly one of the best parts of this fine forum, and as you know, I view all the highjinks as well intended fun, and enjoy every minute. Thanks my friend ride safe and I do look forward to riding with you and the rest of the gang in the near future, and many more enjoyable conversations around the campfires...take care and enjoy!

Doug/ JammaHog

Top Bottom