FL-Central: Tag

Ron

Bike
ST1100s
STOC #
Texas Roadhouse Restaurant. The sky makes it look to be west of Orlando. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ron

Bike
ST1100s
STOC #
Yeah. There are about a half dozen of them around Central Florida. I zoomed in to look at the address.

I'm looking for a BBQ joint my old riding buddy took me to several years ago. It was somewhere in the middle of no where, it seems in or near Ocala forest. We rode and rode for hours. I had no idea where we were. It seems we came around a curve to a "T" intersection and there was a BBQ joint doing a fairly brisk business. Anyone know where it is or was?

Bike
2018 GL1800 DCT Tour
Yeah. There are about a half dozen of them around Central Florida. I zoomed in to look at the address.

I'm looking for a BBQ joint my old riding buddy took me to several years ago. It was somewhere in the middle of no where, it seems in or near Ocala forest. We rode and rode for hours. I had no idea where we were. It seems we came around a curve to a "T" intersection and there was a BBQ joint doing a fairly brisk business. Anyone know where it is or was?
Hog Wild? I think it has changed names. I think it was Backwoods Smokehouse.

Last edited:

Ron

Bike
ST1100s
STOC #
Thanks!! I'm pretty sure that's it! I also remembered passing the "mud hole" down the road, Hog Waller Campground and ATV Resort . :biggrin: I don't remember them having fries or shakes and I think the drinks were bottles (beer and soft drinks).

Now, back to our regularly scheduled Tagging.

Top Bottom