OP
STrangr

STrangr

Mike O.
Bike
2007 St-1300 Abs
STOC #
Were you planning on using catheters?
No, I had enough of that during my 1 month vacation in the hospital after a moto accident.

How many years have you been married? Did you really expect to still be married by the next anniversary? :D
Technically we are not married. We have known each other for over 30 years, both divorced, and got together 11 years ago. Being together so long playing house, we just started calling each other husband and wife.
The plan is (and she has no idea) when we get to the Arctic circle, I plan on asking her to marry me. I figure any woman crazy enough to follow me to the top of the world, would make a great partner for the rest of my life.

I got the postcard picture above
That is just bonkers beautiful.

try using Google Maps and the Street View
That's another great tip thanks.
I may have to re-evaluate our time off.
You and many others here make some great points.
I am grateful.

carpdm

Site Supporter
STOC #
Been following this thread. Wish I have some further suggestions for you. However, the knowledge and travel experience of the people on this site is well beyond me. Look forward to reading how your trip goes. Ride safe.

Bike
2005 ST1300 PA
Took the fam on a cruise liner to Alaska, does that count?
Best king crab legs ive had in my life... right off the boat, into the cooker, and into my belly!

333B3D07-B4E1-4E8B-89AC-820904959FF6.jpeg

67E86777-038A-4468-B9F1-63AE6D3055BF.jpeg

OP
OP
STrangr

STrangr

Mike O.
Bike
2007 St-1300 Abs
STOC #
Been following this thread. Wish I have some further suggestions for you. However, the knowledge and travel experience of the people on this site is well beyond me. Look forward to reading how your trip goes. Ride safe.
Thank you Tom.
The folks here are beyond knowledgeable, and helpful.

Bike
2007 STinkerbell
Thanks, I will look into those, & thanks for the heads up on the speed limit. I'll keep the wrist leveled.
That's great, I appreciate you watching. What is your name on Youtube?
tmoldovan, but I don’t usually sign in.

Top Bottom