George's Spring Trip 2010

Digiamo

Come play with us, Danny......
Bike
Suzuki DL650
STOC #
You suppose I could mail them a scorpion every week or so to keep their creative juices flowing???

That's sick! :confused:

BTW, that doesn't bear any resemblance to the Creole Voodoo woman I had envisioned.
I'd be interested in what you had in mind. :)

Bike
'08 Connie C14
STOC #
I was thinking that there was a darkness hovering over your river crossing in Guatemala, what with the high side and the scorpion and all. I thought I remembered the 'marriage proposal' that you skidded out of from the original telling....And wondered if they might be related:)

That would put the proposal from some dark, angry Creole, not a bright, perky, young Mexican woman....Are you absolutely sure you did the right thing? A couple of young children will put a real spring in your step:):chrfl1:

dteel

Dana Teel
Bike
ST1300ABS
STOC #
Tom, you should be ashamed of yourself! Ok, really I'm enjoying you poking fun at Danny...hehe :yr1:

PopJack

Die young, after a long life.
Bike
2005 ST1300
STOC #
Not to say anything against the idea of marrying a young, sexy Mexican woman with kids... I mean I'm sure SHE could put a spring in your step. However, from my experience with Grandson, I'm thinking there is a reason that young people are the ones with the kids.

Top Bottom