Gold Wing Crash Bar to ST1300 Adapter Plates and Hardware $53 + ship

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
My GW crash bars / bag protectors have these tabs, and they were taken off *some* year Wing for a trike conversion.
But they are not in the way, as I was one of the last to buy the adapter plates made by @red dirt cowboy .
If you can find one of his Vendor threads he specified which years worked best with those plates. As the adapters are now unobtainable, it's kind of a moot (not mute) point.

Please...someone tell me where can I buy tip over bars for my ST1300. I don't mind using the wing bars if the adapter plate comes with my order. Please someone help me with a definitive purchase link. I live in Wales UK

Mine did not have the S shaped part. I guess there were differences in bars between years of the Goldwing or between the Goldwing and the F6B. It's not actually in the way of a socket or wrench is it? If it is you must cut or grind it off.

IMG_8818(1).jpg
Please please tell me how to get a couple of these tip over bars. I live in Wales uk

Bike
2010 ST1300A
If you can find one of his Vendor threads he specified which years worked best with those plates. As the adapters are now unobtainable, it's kind of a moot (not mute) point.
The ones you need are the GL1800 2001 - 2014 models. Nothing else will work with the adapters (but these are the most common ones out there). Do a search for goldwing gl1800 crash bars.

Re: Available now Gold Wing Crash Bar to ST1300 Adapter Plates and Hardware $48 + shi

Back in town, ready to ship these if anybody needs a set.
Do you have the adapter plate for the goldwing tip over bars? Tha
Re: Available now Gold Wing Crash Bar to ST1300 Adapter Plates and Hardware $48 + shi

Back in town, ready to ship these if anybody needs a set.
[/QUO9TE]

Hi everybody, my new limited edition CNC run of MoDZuki's adapter plates is in and ready to ship.

These will allow you to adapt Goldwing GL1800 crash bars to an ST1300. I will also soon have available a limited edition of powdercoated crash bars for $87 a pair + 13.60 shipping.

Price is $48 + $7.15 priority small box shipping for CONUS (Canadian/foreign please inquire by pm). Terms: Paypal Friends and family payments. If they don't work for you I will accept return but you pay shipping both ways. No warranties made or implied. Please note small imperfections on adapter surfaces and "nubs" left from CNC machining (some polishing/finishing may be required if you are particular).

Thanks,

Martin in Redlands.
Hello from Calgary Alberta Canada. My name is Dennis Bogar, how can I pay and have these delivered to me
Thanks in advance
Dennis

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
How can I purchase these I am new to this site and have not been able to order them Help!!!!!
These adapters are now made of unobtanium, and are quite rare.
Seriously, the member who was having these machined is no longer selling them, due to sourcing issues and rising costs. And likely the hassle factor.
You could look for alternative mounting solutions earlier in this lengthy thread, as several do this by compressing GoldWing bars to line up with the mounting holes near the passenger footpegs. They are not, and have never been, straight bolt-on pieces, but it can be done if you're patient and have a vise, or worm clamps or strong zip ties.
Good luck!

Bike
2017 ST1300P
How can I purchase these I am new to this site and have not been able to order them Help!!!!!
I have a set of the adapters and a set of genuine Goldwing bars in black. PM me if you're interested. Thanks

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Hi, I’m interested in the adapters and Goldwing bars for the ST1300.

Greetings! I JUST joined this forum to glean knowledge and share some too. I own a 2007 ST and my Goldwing crash bars arrived yesterday. I am filled with great sorrow to just now learn the "adapter kit" fabrication has gone the way of the buffalo! Has anybody out there in "ST1300 Land" really contorted these to fit? If so...please...hook a brother up! LOL

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Has anybody out there in "ST1300 Land" really contorted these to fit?
Contorted? No. Finessed? Yes indeed. Several members have done so without the adapter kit.

Below are examples of the adapting.

Here's 6 pages of reading starting with Farkler 0. Some extraneous stuff you can skip but probably some useful info can be gleaned.

And if you're a glutton for punishment there are still other threads on the subject. But these should get you sorted.

goddess-athena

STarbuck
Bike
2007 ST1300
Hi everybody, my new limited edition CNC run of MoDZuki's adapter plates is in and ready to ship.

These will allow you to adapt Goldwing GL1800 crash bars to an ST1300. I will also soon have available a limited edition of powdercoated crash bars for $87 a pair + 13.60 shipping.

Price is $48 + $7.15 priority small box shipping for CONUS (Canadian/foreign please inquire by pm). Terms: Paypal Friends and family payments. If they don't work for you I will accept return but you pay shipping both ways. No warranties made or implied. Please note small imperfections on adapter surfaces and "nubs" left from CNC machining (some polishing/finishing may be required if you are particular).

Thanks,

Martin in Redlands.

Goodday Martin, Are you still offering these adapters and the crash bars together? I am interested in a set. Let me know, Athena

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
Top Bottom