Howard Steiger has hit 100k this year

Shuey

Site Supporter
Bike
FJR1300 ES, 2018
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
I agree 100%. It's not how much as much as it is that you ride and you get enjoyment out of it.
It is nice to celebrate those like Howard, Mac and you George, that have the time and freedom to really get out there like so many of the rest of us would like to.
It's your choice to record or not record your miles... in the end, it's just for fun, just like the miles.
Nicely said Joe, thanks. I wasn't trying to start anything here.
As I noted early on in this thread acknowledging Howard's miles, " . . . awesome. I hope there were smiles in every mile!"

Shuey

:)

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #
Cogo-rats (stolen spelling) to everyone regardless of where you are on the list. :bow1: Good riding and huge smiles in the year ahead of us all!

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
I pulled mine because Howard's delete moved me falsely from #5 to #4, when I should'a been at least #6 (Mac was never on here.) Probably several others with more miles never bothered, as 550 entries to this thread barely scratches the subscriber surface.

I'll continue to track my miles (for tar wear if nothing else) but don't plan on playing in 2012. Besides, I'm thinking I'm not gonna get the miles this year anyway. Still plan to make it lots of places but gonna spend more time OFF the bike.

drrod

Site Supporter
Bike
'04 ST1300
STOC #
I would be really curious to learn how he handled/planned for maintenance and tire changes. I wonder if they are preplanned or does he just do it whenever and wherever he is?
Rod

Jammaman

R.I.P. - 2022/02/02
Rest In Peace
Simply incredible! I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Howard at Mike's home during last yr's CalStoc...a true gentleman for sure....and his triked out 2011 Wing was really nicely done. Congrats, be safe and I hope to have the chance to meet you agn this yr on the road.

Doug / AG5I

Top Bottom