HRCA is now free

Bike
'09 ST1300A
It's really too bad about HRCA. They had a nice roadside assistance program. They might as well close up shop.

there was a thread about honda roaside assistance for around $120 for 5 years i think u can get it thru dealer or direct line parts:06biker:

Another of the benefits besides roadside assistance was online access to the full service manual for your registered model. Since that went away when the club changed there is yet another reason not to bother.

Bike
GL1800
STOC #
Roadside assistance is free with membership in the AMA if you sign up for their auto-renew program.

I was a charter member of HRCA, and except for the roadside assistance and a free pin at motorcycle shows, I always thought it a waste.

Last edited:
Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
I liked having the HRCA support at Ride For Kids events, wonder if Honda's sponsorship is going away there, too?

Also, I used member parking and hospitality at Daytona twice. That was nice.

Roadside assistance is free with membership in the AMA if you sign up for their auto-renew program.

I was a charter member of HRCA, and except for the roadside assistance and a free pin at motorcycle shows, I always thought it a waste.

Imrubicon

Wannabe Squid
STOC #
Even free its a gonner , Not worth the electrons to have it load on my web browser LOL
I would have stayed a member for years but they dropped roadside and their members started dropping them like a hot rock.
At this point better off gone in my boo as they went the way of the dodo.

But dont let me sugar coat it LOL

Top Bottom