HRCA is now free

indypup

Accidents HURT! Safety doesn't
Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
Not that it's worth a whole lot anymore but Honda Riders Club of America is now free.

attachment.php

It's really too bad about HRCA. They had a nice roadside assistance program. They might as well close up shop.

Another of the benefits besides roadside assistance was online access to the full service manual for your registered model. Since that went away when the club changed there is yet another reason not to bother.

Roadside assistance is free with membership in the AMA if you sign up for their auto-renew program.

I was a charter member of HRCA, and except for the roadside assistance and a free pin at motorcycle shows, I always thought it a waste.

Last edited:
I liked having the HRCA support at Ride For Kids events, wonder if Honda's sponsorship is going away there, too?

Also, I used member parking and hospitality at Daytona twice. That was nice.

Roadside assistance is free with membership in the AMA if you sign up for their auto-renew program.

I was a charter member of HRCA, and except for the roadside assistance and a free pin at motorcycle shows, I always thought it a waste.

Even free its a gonner , Not worth the electrons to have it load on my web browser LOL
I would have stayed a member for years but they dropped roadside and their members started dropping them like a hot rock.
At this point better off gone in my boo as they went the way of the dodo.

But dont let me sugar coat it LOL

Back
Top Bottom