I went to the BMW dealer yesterday.

Nashcat

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 Versys 1000LT
STOC #
After putting a couple of thousand miles on my new-to-me 1250RT, it needs a couple of things to make long distance rides bearable. It came with a Sargent low seat, which will be the first thing to go. After an hour, my backside needs a rest. I will also lower the foot pegs, because my old knees don’t bend like they used to. The power is so smooth that I have to watch my speed when passing cars. A couple of times yesterday, I looked down and was doing 95, when it felt more like 80.

John

Bike
2000 ST1100
After putting a couple of thousand miles on my new-to-me 1250RT, it needs a couple of things to make long distance rides bearable. It came with a Sargent low seat, which will be the first thing to go. After an hour, my backside needs a rest. I will also lower the foot pegs, because my old knees don’t bend like they used to. The power is so smooth that I have to watch my speed when passing cars. A couple of times yesterday, I looked down and was doing 95, when it felt more like 80.

John
Hi john. I seen you got you one of those bikes. The model you got is definitely on my radar when and if I have to replace my 1100. Glad that the power is good and the motor is smooth. I sat on one at the dealer and did not like the low seat at all. But you can fix the ergonomics and have you a great roadbike:thumb:

Top Bottom