• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

IL : A to Z (Round 4)

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT
IMG_20210714_131746426_HDR.jpg

I really needed some wind therapy today. Met Jimster for lunch today in Rock Falls and happened upon this Itty bitty N town.

Greg

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT
Q for Quiver Township -

Quiver Township.jpg

Here's the close-up of the plaque.
This is about the only this left that I could find with the name on it -

Quiver Township Closeup.jpg
You da man, UP! We’ve only ever used Quincy. This is great. My son went to school not far from Quincy and it’s an ugly ride to put it mildly, that I’ve made too many times. Thanks!

Greg

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
You da man, UP! We’ve only ever used Quincy. This is great. My son went to school not far from Quincy and it’s an ugly ride to put it mildly, that I’ve made too many times. Thanks!

Greg
That one was a bit tough to come up with but I didn't want to ride all the way over to Quincy either on my way to Fulton! :biggrin:
Google Earth is mighty handy to see if there is anything around. ;)
It appears there were a couple of churches and a town hall there at one time.

Top Bottom