It is with heavy heart, Paulcb - 2022-05-26

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I wouldn't even ask, it's way to early. Let the dust settle and the family grieve.

If the family desires they will offer whatever information they want public. Fatality vehicle accidents even single vehicle ones (which it may or may not be), aren't the same as fender benders or even serious injury accidents. It could be a while before any investigation is completed, and there is almost always litigation of some sort.

Tom
Thanks Tom you are absolutely correct.

Bike
97 ST1100A
STOC #
Just read this........... I am so sorry to hear of the accident. Paul was a good man and a proud father, husband and brother. My sincerest condolences to his family.

Dave Watson

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Thank you for being there, I wish I could have been. Paul has been in my heart and mind every day since this happened. When he came to pickup my bike he seemed so enthusiastic about his long ride home. It seems like part of me went along with him. Dan
There were many there, he touched many lives.

STRider

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
It was a beautiful service and I especially liked seeing the slideshow of Paul through the years that preceded it. Thank you Greg for carrying the message from his ST-Owners family.

My deepest sympathy to his wife Sara and their children Corrine and Troy.

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
There were about 25 of us watching online. Unfortunately the stream ended prematurely as his sister-in-law was speaking.

I learned a few things about Paul I wasn't aware, like how he accidentally shut down the George Washington bridge.
He was working on the bridge and left his briefcase, which was mistaken for a bomb.

In some small way the stories of things he did helped me feel a bit better.

Bike
2016 FJR
STOC #
There were about 25 of us watching online. Unfortunately the stream ended prematurely as his sister-in-law was speaking.

I learned a few things about Paul I wasn't aware, like how he accidentally shut down the George Washington bridge.
He was working on the bridge and left his briefcase, which was mistaken for a bomb.

In some small way the stories of things he did helped me feel a bit better.
I didn't realize watching online was an option....bummer.

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
I just got back to the Holler - mighty glad I went to service!
I got to give Miss Sara, Greg, and Paul's parents a hug from the heart.
You rode all the way from Texas to Tennessee in less than a day?? :yr1:

On second thought, why didn't it occur to me that you must have flown there! :nuts:

treemuncher

Vegetation Terrorist
Bike
'07 ST1300A
STOC #
I just got back to the Holler - mighty glad I went to service!
I got to give Miss Sara, Greg, and Paul's parents a hug from the heart.
Many thanks to you, Tom and the others from the forum that could make it there to support Paul's family. It's nice to be represented when some of us can't make the trip.

Top Bottom