OP
OP
Throttlejockey

Throttlejockey

Padden is my hero
Bike
06 ST1300
STOC #
There's no drilling. The existing holes are for push pins. That's where the well-nuts go. They are rubber expansion nuts that expand to fill up the hole.

OP
OP
Throttlejockey

Throttlejockey

Padden is my hero
Bike
06 ST1300
STOC #
I just finished it the other day. I have about 250 miles with it.
It will be making the trip to Cali with me in June. There is a little flex, which is the entire dash, not the mount. I'm pretty happy with it.

STOC #
Hey all,

Fred and I have modified this a bit. Worked out some bugs and perfected it. I just completed a 300 mile test ride with the prototype and all went well. We will be putting it into production shortly. We are still working out some production costs, but I can tell you it will be a lot less than any other shelf out there.

Please stay tuned and look for our official announcement.

:07biker:

Tailgunner

R.I.P. - 2012/05/20
Rest In Peace
Bike
07 ST1300
STOC #
Seriously, I want one.

One a recent trip I found it awkward to keep looking down to see just how far I was above the posted speed. :D

One of the things I miss about my home town was having access to the WHOI fabricators and their abilities to make all sorts of cool parts. I had access to a water jet, welders, milling machines etc. It was a tinker's heaven.

STill STylin

Red is ALWAYS faSTer
Bike
2005 ST1300A
STOC #
Great work!

If you are keeping a list of prospective buyers: please put me in for a "black" one.

Thanks,

TXRoadRash

FWDoc
Bike
2008 GL1800
Right after the first couple of posts about this, I set out to make one for myself. It really wasn't difficult, and I ended up with three Ram balls (linky). In the end, less than $30 in the mount -- all in. I couldn't be happier!
:D

STOC #
They will all be black to prevent glare on the inside of the wind screen.

They will all come with a center Ram Ball and you will have an option for adding two more balls.

STOC #
These will all be black! The aluminium reflects off the wind screen too much.

Each unti will be shipped with
  • Powder Coated Ram Ball Installation Bar
  • Mounting Hardware
  • One Center Mount Ram Ball
  • Optional: 2 additional Ram Balls

Installation is quick and simple. Does not interfere with anything on the bars and puts everything you need (GPS, Cell, ?? ) in a better line of sight.

We should have final pricing by Friday if not earlier.

Top Bottom