Mechanic in Portland, OR?

JohnK

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300a
STOC #
Ua
Sounds like we have enough interest for a tech Day or Weekend...??!?!?
Weather is an issue now, but early spring could be done. Thoughts?
Maybe @Igofar could be bribed to be flown up.....
And John......when did you change from WAdreamin..??? Took me a bit to figure out it was you...
T

PS. NEWStoc dates to be decided soon.....:run1:
well - I had hoped to get Larry and his wife up here for a visit next spring. Haven’t run that by him just yet. But would spring for the flight up and do a little site seeing and maybe a tech day or two - I’m sure there would be a few folk who would appreciate a meet and greet too.

the name change. These days best to be one’s self - hash tags and pseudonyms just don’t fit anymore

JohnK

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300a
STOC #
Thank you so much for the generous offer! There are a couple of other members who would like to come as well. Maybe we can organize a ride and make it happen. I would definitely want to reimburse you for time and materials etc.
Time spent together would be a blast. I would recommend everyone have a wish list for each bike so that we can provide a shopping list of items you may need. Pre order and bring with you. Fluids and lubes I can stock up on prior to the event. If Larry decides to come - I will have to get his professional list of items to have on hand

Bike
05 ST1300A
STOC #
I actually had my bike in cycletune for a rear brake issue, and I was not entirely happy with their work. I don't know which person did the work. Maybe another visit to them might have a better result. I should have made sure that the Honda guy was going to work on my bike.
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. It shouldn't matter whether it was their Honda guy or not, it should have been made right afterwards. Thanks for the updated information though its been a couple of years since I was in their shop. Crossing my fingers for an IGOFAR appearance in the Pacific Northwest. :)

Bike
2007 ST1300
I just saw this thread and I was wondering if a tech day was planned/occurred? I would be interested in this also to get some work done and learn to do things on my own from experienced wrenchers!

Top Bottom