OP
OP
Tedbrogden

Tedbrogden

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Versys 1000LT
2024 Miles
Since I am sure you looked at the whole site, you noticed that there are prizes for the most points picked up by visiting stops, etc, and a ride patch if you hit half of the stops. I guess for the $20 version you are offering, you'll have something similiar......

TPadden

Tom Padden
Since I am sure you looked at the whole site, you noticed that there are prizes for the most points picked up by visiting stops, etc, ...you'll have something similar......
Since I am sure you looked at the whole site you noticed the "etc" included buying your way into points.

"Participants can receive additional points for purchases that they make with the tour sponsors that help make the tour possible."

Why would ANYONE want something similar? :rolleyes:

Tom

OP
OP
Tedbrogden

Tedbrogden

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Versys 1000LT
2024 Miles
Yep, saw it and don't have a problem with it. Most of the sponsors are places motorcycle riders like to shop anyway and there is no requirement to purchase stuff to begin with. The whole idea is to spur folks to ride and see the great state of Texas, maybe some places they didn't know about. Participate or not as you see fit.

TPadden

Tom Padden
The whole idea is to spur folks to ride and see the great state of Texas, maybe some places they didn't know about. Participate or not as you see fit.
We disagree; the whole idea is to make some, agreed not a lot of, money off of others with our riding hobby.

I also don't have a problem with it but most likely will not participate. I have ridden from Florida to several Big Bend SToc, RanchSToc, and Texas RTE's and will continue to without anyone applying a spur. :thumb:

Tom

Bike
R1200rt
Since I am sure you looked at the whole site, you noticed that there are prizes for the most points picked up by visiting stops, etc, and a ride patch if you hit half of the stops. I guess for the $20 version you are offering, you'll have something similiar......
Sure . Just follow my rules and you will get points toward prizes ( there is no mention what the prizes are so I will do the same!!) Pay Pal is ok.

Bike
R1200rt
Since I am sure you looked at the whole site you noticed the "etc" included buying your way into points.

"Participants can receive additional points for purchases that they make with the tour sponsors that help make the tour possible."

Why would ANYONE want something similar? :rolleyes:

Tom
What is anyone doing to make the tour possible?? I guess we can't tour on our own!

KTD1911

R.I.P. - 2020/10/13
Rest In Peace
Bike
2018 can am spyderf3
The whole tour runs March-November? That's crazy. Nope not going

Top Bottom