Mr. Donaldson - R.I.P. 10/15/2014

Bike
2014 R1200RT W
STOC #
I don't know if I am bringing a tent or my toy hauler, but there will be room for a someone to share camp site 97

Bike
2003 GL1800A
Good morning all,
A forum member made a group purchase of the Bob Donaldson memorial patches. The intent was to make them available without cost to ST-Owners. Some owners, including some of Bob's family members, have accepted this offer. There are 1/2 dozen still available today, Nov 1st.
If you would like one please PM the manufacturer Dry Heat Embroidery. The company owner, Matt, is a forum member and will process your order. Mine arrived a few days ago and they are very nice, indeed.
Thank you Matt and Smash,
You will see this post in the related threads as well.
My best to all,
Randy / 5720

Bike
2003 GL1800A
Good morning all,
A forum member made a group purchase of these wonderful patches. The intent was to make them available without cost to ST-Owners. Some owners, including some of Bob's family members, have accepted this offer. There are 1/2 dozen still available today, Nov 1st.
If you would like one please PM the manufacturer Dry Heat Embroidery. The company owner, Matt, is a forum member and will process your order. Mine arrived a few days ago and they are very nice, indeed.
Thank you Matt and Smash.
Please forgive my dropping this post in the thread .. but wanted to get it to those who may be interested .. you will see this post in related threads as well.
Good on ya Vinny for you work on this excellent project.
My best to all,
Randy / 5720

Shuey

Site Supporter
Bike
FJR1300 ES, 2018
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Good morning all,
A forum member made a group purchase of the Bob Donaldson memorial patches. The intent was to make them available without cost to ST-Owners. Some owners, including some of Bob's family members, have accepted this offer. There are 1/2 dozen still available today, Nov 1st.
Thank you Matt and Smash,
You will see this post in the related threads as well.
My best to all,
Randy / 5720
Thanks for the post Randy. I pm'd dryheatembroid with my order.

Thanks also to Smash or whomever made the group purchase . . . wish I had thought of it.

Shuey

Bike
2004 ST1300
STOC #
Vinny, this is such a great idea, something i would love to be a part of, and I know it is all set and everyone is reserved already, just a question? (not to be a SITM)
Why was the FL location selected for this? Was this one of Bob's favorite places or something? I thought this might be in TN where Bob lived
I would be able to make it to TN, but being in FL (gulf coast is great) I doubt seriously I'm going to be able to be a part of this.. I just can't get away that far for that long..
I wish I was retired or not as tied down as I am to be able to honor my friend with everyone else.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Vinny, this is such a great idea, something i would love to be a part of, and I know it is all set and everyone is reserved already, just a question? (not to be a SITM)
Why was the FL location selected for this? Was this one of Bob's favorite places or something? I thought this might be in TN where Bob lived
I would be able to make it to TN, but being in FL (gulf coast is great) I doubt seriously I'm going to be able to be a part of this.. I just can't get away that far for that long..
I wish I was retired or not as tied down as I am to be able to honor my friend with everyone else.
That's where his wife is buried.

Top Bottom