My Father

Bike
I do not have a bike
STOC #
My prayers are with you and your family. I lost my father long time ago but it seems like it was yesterday. It gets a little easier with the passing of time but that loss just never goes away.

Bike
ST 1300
STOC #
You've got some good memories to hold on to Tom. Hugs all round at our house and extended family and my wife and I send many more back your way with heartfelt condolences. M&M

st11ray

2006 ST1300
Bike
'06 ST1300
STOC #
Sorry for your loss Tom.
I too lost my dad this past June to Alzheimers. He was also a member of the "greatest generation", in the Army Air Corp in Burma & China.

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Tom, I tried to open this at breakfast th9is AM, but my phone and WIFI let me down. My condolensces. Good you got to say good bye to him.

dmcleane

Dave Elliott
Bike
2014 Super Tenere
STOC #
Big Tom, I read your post earlier today, but couldn't bring myself to respond then. I feel a little stronger tonight. I'm going through a similar thing with my dad (my mom passed 2 years ago with the same horrible disease). They disappear before your very eyes and leave this other person that's just a shell of the real "dad or mom, or sister, or brother". But as hard as it is, I wouldn't trade this opportunity to be with him for anything. And knowing what's at the end, there still isn't any way to prepare for it. I feel for you, and the truth is he'll never really be gone - you'll carry him with you every day from here on out. My pillion pegs are still down for my mom, guess they'll have to share them when he goes.

Take care of yourself and any siblings, and know you got all of us.

--Dave

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #
Tom,

Sorry to hear of your father's passing. We're keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. I'm thankful for every day I have with my wife and daughters and hug them every chance I get.

John

Bike
Goldwing
Lost my Dad 05 Nov 2008. He wasn't a rider, but he did everything needed to answer my interests. Thought of him this date due to Pearl. He wasn't there but went in later as so many did. Hugs all around!

Bike
'89 Transalp
STOC #
"Laid low by Alzheimers, a sad stealer of all that is important.

In lieu of flowers, please hug your family members, today. Now would be good."

Powerful words; I will carry them in my heart, hug my wife, and salute your Dad.

I'll honor your father too...he gave us you!
Have hugged those I love today....and send hugs from here to those I can't reach..........
Heartfelt condolences, and prayers to you and your family.

womantriker, Carole

Top Bottom