New Guzzi Sport Tourer

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Great looking bike IMO. Shaft drive puts it in the touring category for me. I was initially put off by the small windshield, but after seeing the videos, it doesn't look too bad in the upright position. I would love to try this out!
+1 on the shaft drive. I put several thousand miles on my V65 Sabre with a Rifle or National Cycle bikini fairing and it was fine for me. Now people who ride rain or shine probably won't be happy. But that's them not me. Yeah I'd like to test ride that bike!

My F650 GS didn't look like there was any where to hang saddlebags either. Givi had mounts for saddle bags and a top box.
I was thinking something similar. Some third-party might provide all the needed hardware or come the Official unveiling in November we'll see some touring kit the Guzzi hadn't announced.

The LD days I never had are long gone so I don't really need everything the ST offers for touring. As far as I'm concerned that M-G could be just the thing for running errands around town as well as a getaway now and then.

SarniaON

Brian Dunning
Site Supporter
Bike
Yamaha Tracer 9GT
STOC #
Wow, Brian@SarniaON check this out if you can wait to replace that Stelvio next year!
I may have to hold onto the Stelvio until a fully equipped version with bags, heated grips, a center stand, and engine & hand guards is available. RaYzerman let me drive his Versys 1000 around the hotel. Great bike but I’d still like to have a drive shaft. The Guzzi 85 TT looks great but is only 80 HP (70 at the rear wheel), somewhat low for my driving style.

Top Bottom