New Synergy Heated Gear

Putt

R.I.P. - 2009/05/29
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Thanks guys, keep the reports coming... My local STealer is "suppose" to get one of the jackets in pretty soon (XL) I want to see how the sizes run before I commit..

Putt...

What were the gloves like? Stiff or did they have more of a broken in feel?

My Gerbing gloves are stiff... some Widder gloves I had a few years ago felt like I'd had them for years as soon as they arrived.
I really like how the gloves fit. Right out of the box they were almost perfect for my big hands. I've got around 1,000 miles on my size 11 gloves and I like them much better than my Held Ice Breakers. I can still feel the controls and they flex very well. The Bad Part: They are not very good when it gets well below freezing. I rode down to 20 degrees on a DR650 with the gloves and they did keep my hands "warm" on the high setting, when it hit the teens my fingers were a bit cool.

The jacket liner is very warm and it kept up fine on the mid setting. On high at 20 degrees while snowing and with winds hitting 30 mph, the jacket was hot on high with a First Gear Killi 4.0 and a flannel shirt. I was riding my DR650over the mountains on TN Hwy 143, elevation was around 5K to 6K feet.

I'm very happy with the gear so far. I wish the gloves were a bit warmer for temps down in the teens or lower. They are water proof, above 40 degrees in the rain the low setting is plenty for me. It took the teens on my dual sport to get my fingers cool, I did not use glove liners.

I just put the power cord on the ST1100 as mentioned above, the center stand handle seems like a winner. I tuck it under the seat when its not in use.

Thanks guys, keep the reports coming... My local STealer is "suppose" to get one of the jackets in pretty soon (XL) I want to see how the sizes run before I commit..

Putt...
They run a bit small to me, I wear 2XL jackets and I needed the 3XL jacket liner. Inside it says 50", I think the 2XL was 48", XL was 46" etc...

Top Bottom