New VFR1200 may mean the ST is going Bye Bye

Bike
ST1300
We are very pleased to tell you that the new VFR 1200F
will be launched online on Thursday 8th October at
12.00 CET (11.00am GMT).

On the website will be films, downloads, full technical specs, interviews,
animations of new technologies,
360? of all three colours and much much more!

Make sure you are in front of your computer next
Thursday to be the first to see the new VFR!

http://feelv4.com/en_GB/pages/mainpage/cid:001/gap:003/lm:gb1/af:a01/ap:h01/cr:E07/ln:en_GB

So these spy shots may be the VFR???
http://www.motoblog.it/post/le-foto-...-le-alpi/20739 :):):):06biker:

Bike
2005 ST1300
Thanks for the news....That has been here for 8 weeks now....stop by more often will you?

BTW the way, this is an upgrade to the VFR...
there 'may be' a replacement to the ST but this particular VFR in this 1200"F" trim is not it...Thanks for playing though

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Re: End of the ST?

Time will tell. I hope they put an adjustable wind screen on it. I'm spoiled with that. I hope it's as comfortable to ride all day. I wonder how big the gas tank is?

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #

With the new VFR 1200 touring version becoming available in 2010, does this spell the end of the ST? What do you think?
I think the photo is a VFR1200F with accessory hard bags, not the touring version that might (might) replace the ST.

Bike
2005 ST1300

I think the photo is a VFR1200F with accessory hard bags, not the touring version that might (might) replace the ST.
correct...as to all the discussions this is NOT the touring version..

I do believe the ST will go bye bye (as the OP indicated) but it will be when a touring version based on the platform of the bike you see here..not this bike per say...

Thats is what my crystal ball tells me looking through cataracts...

Bike
2005 ST1300
Thanks for the news....That has been here for 8 weeks now....stop by more often will you?

there 'may be' a replacement to the ST but this particular VFR in this 1200"F" trim is not it...Thanks for playing though
Yeah Sorry Mr. Sweary...I came across as an a-hole, which for those that know me...I actually AM:D

OP
OP
MR Sweary
Bike
ST1300

I actually looked to see if there was anything but guess I didnt look hard enough.
There was the post about the new st in the alps that was it but as you see this isnt an ST.
No harm no foul:D

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/08october09_honda2010vfr1200f.htm

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
I heard Honda will be discontinuing its entire motorcycle product line. Except the new VFR. :rolleyes:

--Mark

punk rocka

this space for rent
Bike
'06 ST1300
Ya know, if you are going to have some big countdown clock and all that hoopla shouldn't the website look, um, finished when it supposedly goes live? Am I missing something here?

Bike
ST1100
STOC #
I will just have a cast at this

'bet it will be a pain to keep clean'

SHHH be vewy vewy quiet I'm hunting Kempo-STer's :p:

OP
OP
MR Sweary
Bike
ST1300
They will not be replacing the ST with this bike as the bike is more sprt than touring and rider position etc is still leant over crotch rocket style.
Word around the camp fire though is a revised ST in either 2011/2112 as what would the police have to ride and the St is a pretty hard bike to replace.:bow1:

Top Bottom