Now I have matching scars :-(

Outbackwack

Howard
Bike
'13 Vstrom 650
STOC #
My wife and I just got back from NESTOC. The highlight of the trip was the tip-over in the parking lot of Watkins Glen State park ;-) I let the clutch out and stalled it while turning out of a parking place and she leaned heavily to the right. I held her up for about 30" with Ellen still on board (pretty good considering I weigh 141 pounds) but had to gently set her down. Yes, people were watching while I walked around, put the kick stand down then walked back, grabbed the handlebar and grab rail and easily lifter her back up. Damn she's heavy. The whole thing took about 2 minutes and we were back on the road. Now I have matching scars on the BYGDAWG bars that have been touched up with a Sharpie :eek::

Sorry to hear about the tipover, but at least it'll look balanced now! Glad no legs were trapped, or anything like that.

BYGDAWG bars do come in handy! Had a cage sideswipe me, but all he got was a lagre scar on his car thanks to the BYGDAWG bars!

Glad only a little pride was lost and the you and the wife are fine! :eek::

And sorry to loose to the "I Couldn't Keep It Up!" club. :(

Please enlighten a relative noob
BYGDAWG?

BYGDAWG is a guy that makes rear tip-over/crash bars. They protect the saddlebags if you tip over. They've saved many folks from expensive damage. Do a search for BYGDAWG and you'll get lots of hits. Hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom