ON-West: Tag

Bike
1999 ST1100
STOC #
Yes Craig246 mentioned.
I'd be willing to schedule an RFP or RTEP (Ride For Pie). I know for a fact I'd get interest (Gizmo).
I could maybe get there. No border Covid stuff at the border. Finally.
But there will definitely not be any Cool Whip on my pie!

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
Dave I think you beat Carlos to the punch, Carlos and I had texted yesterday about the alphabet thread. It was prettier windy in Huron County hope your riding was enjoyable.

I see you didn’t go off road to get closer to the bee, I tried getting a pic from the side road but it didn’t work out so I moved onto the grass.

Bike
2004 ST1300
Dave I think you beat Carlos to the punch, Carlos and I had texted yesterday about the alphabet thread. It was prettier windy in Huron County hope your riding was enjoyable.

I see you didn’t go off road to get closer to the bee, I tried getting a pic from the side road but it didn’t work out so I moved onto the grass.
Agreed.
I was contemplating moving the Tag. I had some earlier concerns with falling my tree in the backyard because of the wind. The Triumph handled the cross-winds great however I was getting blown a bit in the seat.
Nice day though. Not sure if we'll get anymore nice days this season. I'll swapping for snow tires this week judging by the forecast.

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
I was planning on switching my snow tires but between cutting the lawn one last time and picking up the remaining walnuts I didn’t quite manage it, next Sunday morning will have to be soon enough.

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
Nice spot you picked Dave. The North Star is a great diner, especially like the Turkey Club and their liver.

Top Bottom