ON-West: Tag

Dave I think you beat Carlos to the punch, Carlos and I had texted yesterday about the alphabet thread. It was prettier windy in Huron County hope your riding was enjoyable.

I see you didn’t go off road to get closer to the bee, I tried getting a pic from the side road but it didn’t work out so I moved onto the grass.

Dave I think you beat Carlos to the punch, Carlos and I had texted yesterday about the alphabet thread. It was prettier windy in Huron County hope your riding was enjoyable.

I see you didn’t go off road to get closer to the bee, I tried getting a pic from the side road but it didn’t work out so I moved onto the grass.
Agreed.
I was contemplating moving the Tag. I had some earlier concerns with falling my tree in the backyard because of the wind. The Triumph handled the cross-winds great however I was getting blown a bit in the seat.
Nice day though. Not sure if we'll get anymore nice days this season. I'll swapping for snow tires this week judging by the forecast.

I was planning on switching my snow tires but between cutting the lawn one last time and picking up the remaining walnuts I didn’t quite manage it, next Sunday morning will have to be soon enough.

Nice spot you picked Dave. The North Star is a great diner, especially like the Turkey Club and their liver.

Top Bottom