ON-West: Tag

the link was a great read, thanks, I love stories like this when a citizen steps up and saves Canadian history, which is then used everyday for business. Win / Win

Bike
2004 ST1300
Today I was going to move it from there to his store, to make it even easier, but I chose to go to Two Wheel Motorsports to buy cycling pants instead..... well I thought about it!
You may have to go a little further now find this tag Rob. Were you buying bicycle pants? It must seem so much slower than the motorcycle? I'll have you know this station is within stone skipping distance of the lake now. Here's a short video on this stations move. Might be an RTE location?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5AOipWd_24c

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
Nice move Dave. Did you get wet on your ride yesterday? It rained pretty hard last night at our place.

Gerhard

Bike
2004 ST1300
Nice move Dave. Did you get wet on your ride yesterday? It rained pretty hard last night at our place.

Gerhard
Missed the wet. I was watching a freighter coming in to the harbour when i noticed the dark clouds and the wall of rain. I peeled out just missed the rain. The sun reappeared just north of Grand Bend. The rain was heavy overnight in London about 2 am.

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
We would probably be in, a couple of weekends from now we have a wedding to go to and then for Thanksgiving I am on a road trip with my brother for a week.

Gerhard

Woodchuck

(Lyle)
Bike
2018 BMW K1600GTL
STOC #
We would probably be in, a couple of weekends from now we have a wedding to go to and then for Thanksgiving I am on a road trip with my brother for a week.

Gerhard
would you be back by the 17? if not the weekend after the 24th
maybe Ron and Marcia could come up for the lunch. I would prefer a Saturday.

Last edited:

STrip

R.I.P. - 2023/01/22
Rest In Peace
Bike
2007 ST1300 A
Any time after September 20 I would be happy to join you guys. In St. Martin for a little while longer.

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
would you be back by the 17? if not the weekend after the 24th
maybe Ron and Marcia could come up for the lunch. I would prefer a Saturday.
We should be back by then. My nephew's wedding is on September 26 in Michigan so we are gone that weekend. My brother and I are taking my van to Fort St. John British Columbia to move Cherie's daughter back to Ontario, we are leaving on Oct 7 and hope to be back Oct 14. We will be towing a 12' U-Haul back so I don't know how much that will affect our travel time. Going out the plan is to go through the U.S. but coming home it seems easier not to cross the border fully loaded. Glad to hear that Marcia is feeling well enough to make travel plans.

Gerhard

Bike
2004 ST1300
We should be back by then. My nephew's wedding is on September 26 in Michigan so we are gone that weekend. My brother and I are taking my van to Fort St. John British Columbia to move Cherie's daughter back to Ontario, we are leaving on Oct 7 and hope to be back Oct 14. We will be towing a 12' U-Haul back so I don't know how much that will affect our travel time. Going out the plan is to go through the U.S. but coming home it seems easier not to cross the border fully loaded. Glad to hear that Marcia is feeling well enough to make travel plans.

Gerhard
Never a dull moment Gerhard. Long drive back but well worth to avoid crossing into the U.S. I remember trucking out that way and a customer wouldn't pay the broker fees so I had to drive all the way to B.C. through Canada. I think it ended up taking an extra day because of how time consuming coming around Lake Superior compared to the mileage (400-500 extra klms).

Safe drive.

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
Good one Anthony. You kinda tricked us. Back to Goderich we go, or is this where it sits for the winter?

Top Bottom