ON-West: Tag

Rodneypieon

Rodney
Bike
2004 ST1300A
Hi Strip Name is as clear as a bell on the photo ! Thanks ! It must be a stealth St though can't find it in the pic :) as I see both your STs are grey !

Last edited:

STrip

R.I.P. - 2023/01/22
Rest In Peace
Bike
2007 ST1300 A
Grey on grey on grey, that can't be good :)

You make a good point, by reducing the picture size I must have gotten carried away and cropped the bikes out of the picture.

Rodneypieon

Rodney
Bike
2004 ST1300A
It is strange and the roof colour on your photo and the roof colour from street view google camera are different. The roof colour however from the aerial view and your photo match. I have found it, I was on the correct street originally but the aerial view didn't match what I thought it was so I glossed over the building until a fellow st'er pm me the same street I was on so I looked harder. But the Canada Post thing is weird. Having said that I found a 5 km mistake on Google Maps yesterday in Mississauga ! They had an address 5km north of where it actually was, I reported it and it is now fixed.

OP
OP
Malks
STOC #
Most times I'm up that way I ride through Glen Huron..... been by that a few times.
I'm through there several times a year as it is part of my loop when heading east on CR 9 to Creemore. I always ride north on Riverside Drive, go through Glen Huron and then come south on Concession 8 back down to CR 9 in Dunedin before continuing east again to Creemore. Concession 8 was paved a few years ago and it is now one of my favourite roads in that area.

Bike
2004 ST1300
I'm through there several times a year as it is part of my loop when heading east on CR 9 to Creemore. I always ride north on Riverside Drive, go through Glen Huron and then come south on Concession 8 back down to CR 9 in Dunedin before continuing east again to Creemore. Concession 8 was paved a few years ago and it is now one of my favourite roads in that area.
b1e212d3-32c9-46d7-89ee-2e58abfebfab.jpga26d6ea5-74bf-4daa-82a9-fc330e81e79c (269x479).jpg

I agree Malks. Thought I'd pickup the tag riding thru to Collingwood myself. Excellent roads -- some freshly paved -- and riding weather around there that day, but had to dodge rain cells once I was back south.
Anyway, moved the tag way west. Nice area. Near the water, as well. Might be worth a RTE in the area (again) when the locals are operating the fish ladder on the near by Nine Mile River. Apparently that happens in the spring. Happy riding everyone.

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
It was a beautiful sunny warm day here and the temptation to take the bike for a quick spin was just to great, now where to go? So then I thought the tag is just over an hours ride from the house so it seemed like the perfect first ride took about 3 hours total. Put a pork shoulder on the smoker earlier this morning but had plenty of time for this ride.

The hint is "the landlord is absent" from this location, and if you listen carefully You can hear Cowbells, This place should be open mid-summer, it may make a good destination for a RTE

Hoping for a great riding season

Gerhard

Last edited:

STrip

R.I.P. - 2023/01/22
Rest In Peace
Bike
2007 ST1300 A
It was a beautiful sunny warm day here and the temptation to take the bike for a quick spin was just to great, now where to go? So then I thought the tag is just over an hours ride from the house so it seemed like the perfect first ride took about 3 hours total. Put a pork shoulder on the smoker earlier this morning but had plenty of time for this ride.

The hint is "the landlord is absent" from this location, and if you listen carefully You can hear Cowbells, This place should be open mid-summer, it may make a good destination for a RTE

Hoping for a great riding season

Gerhard
This is going to fun trying to listen to cowbells with my earplugs in and looking for a blue building under construction. :?

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
The solution is to open a beer and think about it. Have another beer and maybe you'll hear the bells.

Gerhard

This is a photo of the mascot, her name is L'oreal a Jersey cow

Last edited:

STrip

R.I.P. - 2023/01/22
Rest In Peace
Bike
2007 ST1300 A
The solution is to open a beer and think about it. Have another beer and maybe you'll hear the bells.

Gerhard

This is a photo of the mascot, her name is L'oreal a Jersey cow
https://dynamicmedia.zuza.com/zz/m/original_/a/9/a98998d3

Looking forward to sampling a Kölsch-style beer brewed with a perfect combination of old world and new world ingredients, fermented warm, and left honest. It's unfiltered and unpasteurized to let its elegant and delicious flavours stand proud.

Unfortunately by the time I get to look for that blue building in the middle of nowhere the blue insulation might be covered and all I got left as a clue is a lonely cow wandering through a town. :capwin: (and the link from Jeff.)

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
Jeff's link will take you straight there, till the building is finished the beer is being made under contract by a brewer near you called Collective Arts.

Gerhard

Top Bottom