OR: Tag

Yea, I crossed up my tags. 12555 Chicken Diner Rd. is the ID tag. Hey, George and Motomac scooped all my other tags in like a day or two so I gota make what I have left difficult. ;)

Old Tag in downtown St. Paul, Oregon:
IMG_4354800x600.jpg

Here is the new tag:
IMG_4256800x600.jpg

It is... I even figured out the exact location. Was going to move it today but had to head back home to sign some more papers for my house ( buying is a PITA ) so Oregon is safe from me for the near future... :(

Hey I was just at Wallowa lake! I did not know this was the tag when I took this shot!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0873.jpg
    IMG_0873.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0872.JPG
    461.3 KB · Views: 110
Hey there are some great roads in Oregon! I sure had a blast riding around there. Would you like me to post a new tag?

I was planning on getting that tag Monday but had to head back home on Sunday to take care of some business....;) Feel free to bring it a bit further south so I can go move it again soon....got some great new tag shots while I was in Oregon over the weekend just didn't make it all the way to the current tag...

Greetings from "Oregon", (that's just my username-I was feeling kind of alone out here).
Hello OR: Tag group. I will enjoy playing tag, once my ST is hung back togehter. Winter project is a rebuild on the forks, complete fluid changes and routine maintenance, along with a new paint job. Looking forward to meeting and greeting when the sun decides to shine again.

Well I dont think the tag will be moving for the next 6 months:)
Should we start an alternant while the current one sits in the snow?

Sean

If one of these locations would work go and get it?? I was sure someone would move it before the snow set in! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0889 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_0889 (1280x960).jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0878 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_0878 (1280x960).jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0869 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_0869 (1280x960).jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 27
Well I dont think the tag will be moving for the next 6 months:)
Should we start an alternant while the current one sits in the snow?

Sean

If one of these locations would work go and get it?? I was sure someone would move it before the snow set in! :D

I think the current Washington tag is closer than any of those in Eastern Oregon...LOL. And ironically, the Crater Lake tag is closest, but unreachable until around July. :snow1:

It's time to reclaim the Oregon Tag back to Oregon!!

Tie Tree at Shady Kate's Antiques, Shady Cove, OR
stonwerstag1.jpg

NEXT - TWO OPTIONS (Hint - They're only a mile or so apart)

OPTION 1

stonwerstag2.jpg

OR

OPTION 2

stonwerstag4.jpg

For sign clarity:
stonwerstag3.jpg

AND.....sort-of-hint #2.....if you're in town to move the tag....drop me a PM or text me (phone number in RAN list) and I'll buy you a cup of coffee :D:D

Sort-of-hint #3.....yes, I do know that if you Google "James Wimer Barn", there is a link, complete with GPS coordinates. :D

Last edited:
Here we go!!!

If you don't recognize the "new" tag, I'll post its location.

Attachments

• Lookingglass OR_1.jpg
    Lookingglass OR_1.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Moise OR_1.jpg
    Moise OR_1.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 26
Top Bottom