Pendle parking brake

I've been using AliExpress in China for some small cheap parts that don't attract UK import taxes, for my TCmax. Dunno it it will fit anything else.

Josh beat me to it.

:cool:

Bike
2010 ST1300
A quick Google image search pointed to Ali Express:

I must say I was pessimistic about this technique, so I searched the browser for......"Search for an image with Google" and there it was how to do it........Now I'm a believer, Thanks Josh.

:cool:

Josh_ST

I love my 2 wheeled therapy machine!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 Honda ST1300
2024 Miles
In Chrome, you can just right click on an image and choose "Search image with Google" if you don't want to download the image and upload it to the Google image search page. You can also copy the URL to the image and put it in the search.

Josh_ST

I love my 2 wheeled therapy machine!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 Honda ST1300
2024 Miles
And I did the opposite, and ordered the one off of eBay, lol. Thought the engineer should get my money :)

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #
I never really knew I could add a parking brake on my ST or CTX or even my GW. However, there were many times on those bikes when it would've been VERY handy. My wife was still riding with me on my GW and there were many times I came to a stop and had to keep both feet on the ground to hold the bike up so the only alternative is to learn how to hold the front brake and apply throttle at the same time when starting up again. The newer bikes with DCT come with parking brakes. Now my last 2 bikes have been super scooters and those actually come with parking brakes. The one on my Burgman 650 was on the left side under the nose of the seat, but my AK has it in a much better location... just below the left reservoir is a lever that, when toggled to the left, would apply the parking brake.

Top Bottom