Pics of Unigo trailer Hitch for 1100

OP
OP
DaveM
Bike
2021 BMW 1250GS
STOC #
Ah Dave! You tease me with what I can not have!

Is that why I want one? :D
I know....sorry!! I lucked out with this guy wanting to do mine. I feel your pain with wanting a hitch. For months I searched around trying to find one for sale, trying to buy one from unigo. I had a trip planned for Nova Scotia and was thinking that I would never get a hitch in time. But it did work out in the end. Keep plugging away!

Bike
1996 ST1100
STOC #
So what is the deal at Unigo that it is so difficult to get one for the 1100 directly? Are they just focused towards making hitches for bikes still in production?

STOC #
Ah Dave! You tease me with what I can not have!

Is that why I want one? :D
So what is the deal at Unigo that it is so difficult to get one for the 1100 directly? Are they just focused towards making hitches for bikes still in production?
Though I have not tried ordering from them yet, they did go through a bad spell. I was hoping the launching of the new site would improve things, but not too sure its happened. Some have had luck getting hitches rather quickly while others have not. I'll be ordering my hitch from them after Christmas as we never put together the minimum amount I needed to put it into production.

STOC #
Wish I could help with an order, but it would require me trading up to a 1300. :)
No problem, but I would suggest trying to order from them first. If no luck, your local machine shop should be able to fabricate a square tube design for a couple of bucks. For me, tooling up for a bike no longer in production just does not pay.

Top Bottom