The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
From Sheila's FB page.

This thanksgiving I have a lot to be thankful for but the thing I am most grateful for is Quinn’s successful surgery. I owe a huge thank you to everyone that sent their prayers, Andy for being my rock during this roller coaster, my parents for always being there to help, everyone who donated to help with the expense and brought meals, everyone that listened to my fears and gave me the encouragement to get through this, I thank each and every one of you. I am so blessed to have each and every one of you in my life ❤

ReSTored

Site Supporter
Bike
2019 Tracer GT
STOC #
48 hours after open heart sugary to fix 4 holes in her heart and still doing good. She is starting to be herself again.
Quinndin3.jpg Thank you all for keeping her in your prayers and thoughts...
She is certainly a sweety and looks like a very positive person, even at her very young age. I think kids pick up on and project the the feelings of those around them. She knows her family is 110% positive and pulling for her. She'll be fine.

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Just a note to tell everyone thanks for your prayers and support. Quinn is doing great in the recovery department and to celebrate her 6 weeks of restrictions being lifted went sledding and ice skating.

Merry Christmas my friends.Jenc_Newborn_09.jpg

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
What a fabulous picture!! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas indeed and a New Year full of health, happiness, love, joy and promise.

Patty

Top Bottom