The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
From Sheila's FB
"Sheila Jenc is with Andy Jenc and Lori Hahn.
21 hrs ·
The doctors here were unable to close the holes in Quinn’s heart, she will need open heart surgery, they are going to make arrangements and will inform us when things are set up in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She is the toughest little girl and has overcome so much, please keep praying for her. "

I'll keep you all posted when we know the date.

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Well the word isn't good, Quinn will have the surgery Oct. 23 at C.S. Mott Children's Hospital in Ann Arbor, Mi. We were waiting on word as to how they would do it ( Low cut, side cut, full zipper) , The answer is full zipper...…. Sheila and Andy are expecting and will have a new baby to deal with on the trip. There expecting to have to stay for a week while Quinn gets strong enough to make the trip back home. My wife Lori will be taking time off work to go along and help where ever she is needed. As you can guess the whole thing is a burden when it comes to money and I have a couple of grand to throw her way but the whole trip with airplane tickets and hotel stays could run over 6 grand. If you would like to help her out her PayPal is " s_jenc@outlook.com " . As always please keep Quinn in your prayers and please say an extra one on the 23rd for her.
Thank you all
The Dan

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Sorry to hear that Dan, hoping she pulls through with flying colors, someone so young shouldn't have to deal with this stuff.

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Congrats on the newest addition!
PayPay was just sent. I got busy and forgot to do that.
Prayers and best wishes for your family.

Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
Gosh Dan, really sorry to hear this. Prayers for little Quinn and for all your family, especially Mom & Dad! Also a prayer for those performing the operation that they may be guided during it.

Glad to hear she is through the operation, now a prayer for healing!
Thinking about you all and hope all works out well.
Regards
Eric

Whooshka

Fairly faST old guy
Bike
2006 ST1300
Congrats! Wishing for a lifetime of good health, wealth and happiness for the whole family.

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Sheila and Gus got to go home yesterday, Quinn and Kolbe love their little brother very much. Kolbe was reading to him last night. The Gus has a nice ring to it. Andy said no video games for this one, I get to teach him about cars and motorcycles.

Attachments

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Please say an extra prayer for this sassy little girl and her medical team today.
I love you more than all the stars in the sky ❤quinndin.jpg

Top Bottom