Prayers for Brusky (2020-10-10)

Bike
07 FJR1300
STOC #
Keeps on fighting Bruski/Colleen great photos at Southwest., we will go ride soon. Thank JimSTer for posting.

Bike
07 FJR1300
STOC #
Here is update on Bruce/Colleen folks. Wishes him well eh.

Hi everyone,

Been a while since an update so your probably wondering what has been happening. We went to Nevada for the month of Feb and had a wonderful time. We got much needed sun and Bruce regained the weight he lost during radiation. Good trip all in all.

We got back to Fargo on March 6th and left for Mayo on the 11th. His surgery was the 13th and it went well. Holly, my niece, came down from Minneapolis to be there for his surgery and the next day. Her help and company was so wonderful and appreciated. The surgery went well, he is now short a spleen and half a pancreas. They re-sectioned 2 major veins and did not need any grafts. They found a 5mm tumor in the omentom, which was cancer. They removed it and got all the borders. His final pathology report was the main tumor, 13 lymph nodes they tested and all borders are clear of cancer. Finding the small tumor may put him back on chemo, we wont know for sure until his follow up in a few weeks. The follow up will be done here in Fargo. He is healing well and getting his strength back slowly but surely.

Besides the coronavirus making things difficult it has made getting ck ups somewhat of a problem but we are dealing with it. We are social distancing and I am only going out for prescriptions. I have enough food in the freezer for a year. Hopefully we wont need it. May run out of TP though :) This virus has been difficult for everyone and we hope everyone stays in good health.

All our love, we are so thankful for each and everyone,

Colleen & Bruce

Attachments

Last edited:

cybervet

Site Supporter
Bike
2018 GL1800BD
So glad to hear that you're doing well Bruce!! Keep up the fight.
I expect to see you at an event this year causing trouble!

Last edited:
OP
OP
JimSTer

JimSTer

Motorcycle "rider"!!
Bike
15 Yamaha FJ-09
STOC #
A note from Colleen yesterday.

Bruce's bloodwork and scans were normal.
Tumor markers normal.
No Sign of cancer.
The doc's want to see him in 6 months.
What a miracle!

It dose't get much better than this,,,,does it?
Thanks so much to all of you, JimSTer

Last edited:
Top Bottom