Rider Mag Darkside article online

TinyL

Wingin It
Bike
2010 Wing
STOC #
Boy, it don't take much to get you darksiders fired up...oh wait...whole magazine articles...being told you are going to die a fiery death...rim beads are not designed for CT's articles...OK...let's go ride!:D

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Boy, it don't take much to get you darksiders fired up...oh wait...whole magazine articles...being told you are going to die a fiery death...rim beads are not designed for CT's articles...OK...let's go ride!
No it is because of something you believe in, Freedom

TinyL

Wingin It
Bike
2010 Wing
STOC #
That was what I was trying to say...I think it's great that we all can do whatever we want...but everybody wants to try to tell you what you can't and can do(published articles, friends, etc) I think the darkside is getting way to much publicity, and the unfortunate result will be more nanny laws.

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Dan, your link takes one to the letters-to-the-editor page which was interesting to read. Here is the link to the actual article...

TinyL

Wingin It
Bike
2010 Wing
STOC #
Just got my Rider magazine today...still my favorite magazine! That new triumph adventure might be calling my name this spring. Always looking for Bones's stuff to read as well!

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Dan, your link takes one to the letters-to-the-editor page which was interesting to read. Here is the link to the actual article...
Thanks and a link to the article is at the top of the letters to the editor page.

Top Bottom