RIP Dan0813 Motorcycle vs. Deer

Godspeed my fellow enthusiast.

Our prayers are for you to RIP and for the condolence and comfort of your loved ones, and us all . . . .

I'm so sad to hear this

no mercy on the deer this season, well no babies, but anything over 75 lbs without spots is meat...I hope to be contributing a good amount of meat for the needy this winter......ammo and arrows are not cheap but I don't care, I'm out for revenge....

Ride free Danny....I have said this TOO many times this year.....there are no deer on the roads in Heaven.

Condolences to family and friends.....they are in our hearts and prayers.

womantriker

Those darn deer are so unpredictable. Another good, safe rider bites the dust. Condolences to the family and friends.

RIP Danny
my thoughts and prayers go out to another fellow riders family and friends.
Take care out there guys and gals these are not the posts I want read.

A 600,000 mile rider with 42 years in the saddle...wow.

Godspeed, Dan.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family, wishing them strength and comfort in this time of horrible loss.

-Geo

Not again! Prayer to his freinds and family. I wish deer season was all year. And there was no limit. Way to many of them!

Sad, tragic news. Godspeed, Danny Ezel. My condolences to those who knew him.

This is very sad indeed. I can't say I will be sad to see '09 come to an end with so many tragic accidents occurring this year.

Well, crap! I've seen him around.... Never able to talk to him though... we were always going in opposite directions...and every time I tried to turn around and find him; I was never able... :cry: I don't know how much more of this I can take... RIP, Dan.... :pray1:
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom