Sea to Sea to Sea

VetteJim

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300
The temperature extremes are amazing. Looks like it's winter in one picture and summer in the next! The picture on the salt flats looks like you're on the surface of the moon! Did you try a high speed run?

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
Easy one first, @Uncle Phil mentioned he had a camera with a lanyard around his neck, I went that way, but I’m not very good at it.
It just takes a little practice and soon you'll be shooting left handed or right handed - which ever has the best vantage point! :biggrin:

OP
OP
Willsmotorcycle

Willsmotorcycle

Ride more...
Site Supporter
Bike
2016 ST1300P
2024 Miles
The temperature extremes are amazing. Looks like it's winter in one picture and summer in the next! The picture on the salt flats looks like you're on the surface of the moon! Did you try a high speed run?
it was the warmest in Fairbanks so far, after the continental divide.

No hi speeds on the flats…

OP
OP
Willsmotorcycle

Willsmotorcycle

Ride more...
Site Supporter
Bike
2016 ST1300P
2024 Miles
Outstanding trip, awesome photos. Glad you made it home safe and sound. Thanks so much for taking us along.
Thank you for joining me, I thought sometimes out there, will the ferret like this shot. Lol It was great to share with everyone. I’ll get the pictures sorted from the camera and see if I can do a greatest hits album. Thanks again to you and everyone for being a part of a great adventure.

Top Bottom