Show me your Top Box!

I will soon be in the market for a top box. I've pretty much decided on a Givi E52 due both to cost and overall utility. I have gotten plenty of info from the group and for my use, I feel it's the right unit.

The thing I'm agonizing over is what color. I have the '06 in fast Black, but I'm not sure if I should do the gloss or flat black version. The issue isn't the money... it's not enough difference to sway me. I just want to know what looks the best. The panniers are half gloss and half flat, so I'm just not sure.

So, if you have a black ST and either box, could you help me make my decision by posting a pic?

Thanks!

- Jeff

This is a Givi 56, remote opening and LED brake lights on the back.
I will soon be in the market for a top box. I've pretty much decided on a Givi E52 due both to cost and overall utility. I have gotten plenty of info from the group and for my use, I feel it's the right unit.

The thing I'm agonizing over is what color. I have the '06 in fast Black, but I'm not sure if I should do the gloss or flat black version. The issue isn't the money... it's not enough difference to sway me. I just want to know what looks the best. The panniers are half gloss and half flat, so I'm just not sure.

So, if you have a black ST and either box, could you help me make my decision by posting a pic?

Thanks!

- Jeff
Givi 56, on my st1300-06237239

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
Where can I buy mount only? Model number I have is 08L42-MCS-800
These guys deal a lot in ST1300. Normally when they do not have something the page states "Item currently unavailable" as it does for P/N 08L42-MCS-800.
For P/N 08L42-MCS-80212 it does not state that it is currently unavailable and it allows you to add it to the cart so maybe you will get lucky.

Bike
2007 ST1300
My top box is a B47 Blade, a Kijiji find last spring. Just big enough for 2 full faced helmets. This winter I added LED brake lights ( not the Givi kit) and turn signals to the box. The bike is silver and the matte gloss of the box compliments the black on the saddle bags and rear fender

Attachments

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
seabee said:
Hondaline trunk looks fantastic if you can find one...
It does and when you find one it's pricey (usually). For me the only reason to hunt one down would be so I could put the OEM LED spoiler on it.

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
My main top box is a 52" Husky....

1580992111256.png

It helps me maintain my other ones - a Givi E470 & an E260 Micro
IMG_5761.JPG
1580992597942.jpeg

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
https://www.yoycart.com/Product/538062803097/

I installed one of these, this past spring. I bought it from Amazon BEFORE I found it cheaper......
I too bought one off of Amazon a couple of weeks ago. I ordered the one with wired lights. Fits on a Givi Monokey rack nicely. The blue decal was easy to peel off, the white logo I need to find another solution. It’s well constructed, when you open the lid it stays open. The triangle securing strap does the job, but can get in the way when loading the box.
Eventually I will paint the top half to match the bike.
(Hello from the other Stratford. ;) )

Top Bottom