ST1100 - still flooded?

OP
OP
ST_SVK
Of course, I checked cable itself and also cap itself, I already cut small piece from both cables and prepare it for new caps, 1 died - no resistance at all. 3 other are good.

First I think exactly this because of wiggling with it (it happen all the time on bikes) but no, somehow 1 cap died during all the operations and working around (or simply died by age, who knows :) )

It´s written NICHIWA XC05FMGA on them, that doesn´t sound like OEM to me, but maybe they are.

Bike
'97 ST1100
STOC #
It´s written NICHIWA XC05FMGA on them, that doesn´t sound like OEM to me, but maybe they are.
that picture looks stock to me and the part number looks like what's on my bike, which has the stock parts.

OP
OP
ST_SVK
Finally I got my new Honda spark caps today (40€/pc) and machine starts like charm. I just needed to adjust idle, which was totally off.
I ride 15kms (still not good conditions) and it rides great. So thanks everyone for help and guidance.:thumb:

Here she is :) (lower fairing is still off).

Only thing which is different is clutch feeling, it is working too late for me (70% of its movement is dead), so I have to bleed it again and I hope it will help.

A540998A-974E-45CE-A585-BAD50F4D2B3E.JPG

Smudgemo

Intermodal Man of Mystery
Bike
'08 GS / '78 CB550
That's just how the clutch feels. You may not need to bleed it again or see any improvement.

PhotoDoctor

Tampa Mike
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1100/ST1300/Norton
That is a nice looking bike, if that is a OEM color we did not get that in the usa!

I'm glad you are able to ride now.

OP
OP
ST_SVK
Oh, so I just get to use to that clutch, OK. :)

@PhotoDoctor: I like that color also. It is called Midi Blue Metallic (B-162M) and Honda used it from 1999 - 2002.
Front fairings are customized, that golden stripes are added, all other parts are OEM color.

Top Bottom