ST1100 Water Pump Overhaul Service

Bike
1999 ST1100
STOC #
Tom, I've been having email difficulties lately so I'm posting here.

Above post you said you have decided to sell or end your water pump business in 6 to 8 months.
A bit later you said you would like to keep the business going?

Anyway, I'll try to get an email to you, (or phone call?).
My 91 pump needs a tune up and I also have another later model pump that I could send to you.

OP
OP
azv65.com

azv65.com

Vendor
Bike
Honda V65, ST1100
Hello, yes on selling it, I am moving to Europe mid next year and will no longer be able to continue. As for keeping it going, that is by selling my business so someone can keep all the pumps I can overhaul, approx 50+ models, available to those that need this service. It is best to contact me thru my site azv65.com or azv65@aol.com. Thanks Tom

OP
OP
azv65.com

azv65.com

Vendor
Bike
Honda V65, ST1100
Hello everyone, just to let you know that I have sold my vintage water pump overhaul business. I have had several hands-on training sessions with him and he is a skilled technician, his name is Carl. The new owner will take over my website, AZV65.com, and you can also contact him directly at his email address of: Cookventures2022@gmail.com. I have overhauled over 400 vintage pumps and Carl will continue to keep these bikes on the road. My life time warranty will also continue with him, so if you have a any seal leaks, contact him. Thanks Everyone, ride safe. :) Tom

Tiesemans

Site Supporter
's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands, Europe
@azv65.com do you still overhaul water pumps since you moved to Europe?
I don't mind doing business with Cookventures if you don't .. but if you are in Europe and still perform your craft it might be more economical for me to contact you since I reside in Europe as well.

Top Bottom