Surgery Today On Thumb

veefore

See you at my intervention!
Bike
15' BMW R1200RT
STOC #
Well I got my cast off today. My thumb is so stiff! I have to do four weeks of therapy. Three days a week. I hope I get most of my motion back. I've got my work cut out for me.
It'll come around....the first day out is the worst. Glad to hear you're out!!

okmurdog

Will Ride for Pie
Bike
2014 FJR1300ES
STOC #
Does the therapy include going out to the garage three times a week and firmly grasping the grips on the bike? LOL

Good to hear you got your cast off...just a matter of time now before you're back in the saddle and properly working that thumb!

OP
OP

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Does the therapy include going out to the garage three times a week and firmly grasping the grips on the bike? LOL

Good to hear you got your cast off...just a matter of time now before you're back in the saddle and properly working that thumb!
You just don't know how bad I want to ride. I hope it won't be long. It feels better today than it did yesterday. I hope that by next weekend I can try it. I'll just have to wait and see.

OP
OP

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Well I rode to a RTE in Coppell, Tx. yesterday. It was about a 390 mile round trip. It sure felt good to get out on the bike. The weather was beautiful. 52 when we left. With a high of 79 in Tx. And 70s all the way home.
I had to use my cruise some to rest my hand. But it wasn't bad at all.
I rode with Okmurdog and OkcST1300. I sure enjoyed the ride and the company!

okmurdog

Will Ride for Pie
Bike
2014 FJR1300ES
STOC #
Probably the best therapy you can give that thumb is riding!...good for mind, body, and thumb... LOL

It was a great ride yesterday, we'll have to hit the Blue Hanger one Sat morning.

Top Bottom