Surgery Today On Thumb

wjbertrand

Ventura Highway
Sorry to hear this. If only you lived in California, all you need to ride/drive out here is a functional middle finger so you'd be fine ;)

OP
OP

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Well I'm back home. Everything went well. Dinkie you are just wrong! I got to get some rest. More later,

OP
OP

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Save some pain meds for Sunday!! And heal fast!!
I hope I am off the pain meds by then. And I hope to a shot of victory juice after my Steelers beat the Jets!
I am doing much better today. I only took 1 pain pill early this morning. I got back in bed. And got some well needed sleep. I feel pretty good now. I might not look any better. But I sure feel better!
I go back tue. to see the surgeon. I'm not sure what for. I will find out when I get there.

okmurdog

Will Ride for Pie
Bike
2014 FJR1300ES
STOC #
Don't know how I missed this -

Sounds like your surgery went well, heal fast...we need to get some RTE's scheduled and attended!!!

veefore

See you at my intervention!
Bike
15' BMW R1200RT
STOC #
Damn.......just had the Ulnar Collateral Ligament reattached in my left thumb on 12/28....no broken bones though. Hard cast comes off this week :run1::run1:......showering with a bag sucks!!!!!!! Good luck on your recovery

OP
OP

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Today is the first day I have
Missed. Well I missed Friday the 7th. That was the day after I broke it. I will miss this 7 day work period. Then I should be back to work. Doc says I can do what ever I want. As soon as I get my cast. And yes I will be glad to take a shower!

OP
OP

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
I don't think I will make Moonshine. I should be at OzarkSTOC. I had another good day! No pain meds today. While out today. We saw a bunch of people on bikes. Judy just looked at me and said NO! She is gone for a couple of hours. I think I'll go start it.
When broke my leg in Aug 04. I tried to sneek out for a ride while she was gone. My neighbor told on me. I was in the dog house for that one.

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #
Glad you are doing well Keith. See you in May I hope.

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #
Keith,

Good to hear you're on the mend. Getting busted by your better half is definitely something to avoid! DAMHIK (many times over)

John

Bike
'08 Connie C14
STOC #
Hey, Keith. I just saw this, glad it came out ok and you are healing well...

When my buddy Ray wrecked his first FJR, he broke his wrist. Half length cast for 6 weeks to stabilize the plate in it. He did just what Raymond said earlier, got a Cramp Buster to help him control the throttle (and did three finger braking). He was back on in two weeks...

Then to control the spousal abuse, listen to George Thorogood playing "Move over little dog, a big old mean dog is mooving in...."

Digiamo

Come play with us, Danny......
Bike
Suzuki DL650
STOC #
Glad you are fell better Keith, I met you a few years back at TEXSTOC in Arkasas Ozarks.

OP
OP

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Thanks everybody for the well wishes! So far so good. I'm ready to get this over with and go back to work!
Now if my Steelers can win today. This will be a good day!

Top Bottom