OP
OP
kiltman

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
The main issue tough: instead of going by a road-book, I'd need to plan my rides by storyboard... having way too much fun wringing the throttle I dunno if I'm up to this yet... ;)
I would say that is a major issue with doing video when riding. I will abandon making a video because I want to enjoy the ride, that’s where the 360 camera comes into play. I just turn it on, not worry about what I’m capturing. I get to redo the ride when I edit. ;)

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
The back props should be tethered before going into the case. ( the case is the issue. Just make sure the props are folded under each other under the body of the aircraft.)
Yeah I saw that the mini 2 has a clip for the back props before I bought the mini. I've practices carefully stowing the mini with respect to those props. I'm looking forward to flying it! Thanks!

ST1100Y

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1100Y, ST1100R
STOC #
I would say that is a major issue with doing video when riding.
I'd say it's the issue... :rolleyes:
And even with the onboard cam it's the question "shall I turn it on/is it on?" for the oncoming passage you're entering...
Not to mention the endless hours/days/weeks you'll have to spend in post after the trip... (which reminds me on the still uncut GB's of raw 4K footage from my 2018 trip... :oops: )

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
I would say that is a major issue with doing video when riding. I will abandon making a video because I want to enjoy the ride, that’s where the 360 camera comes into play. I just turn it on, not worry about what I’m capturing. I get to redo the ride when I edit. ;)
I am not much of a videographer but I find it is easy to take video but sitting down to edit isn’t.

OP
OP
kiltman

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
Does the Mini 2 have "follow me" capability? I have the Mini and have been playing a bit with the Litchi app to see how it will work for "follow me". Haven't really tested it enough yet though.

Sorry I missed your question.
the DJI fly app doesn’t allow follow me for any of the MAVIC Mini models (1,2,S). Mostly because it doesn’t have avoidance sensors.
it is a very good drone though

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
I started early, with the Phantom 1, upgraded another, bought a Phantom 2, then a spare body that needs a power supply, then... quit using them.
Just haven't got back to it, mainly because of the licensing issue. I'll get around to it.
Now I have several swollen and unusable P1 batteries... but there's a LOT of add-on's in the thing.

Top Bottom