The last Wineberry mirror covers in existence?

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
My earlier simple answer did not provide any details. That seemed unsatisfactory to you as you took the time to dispute it. Making the effort to dispute it led me to assume that you wanted further explanatory details. So, I provided the actual pricing from both suppliers to illustrate the difference between the two.
It easily takes less than one minute to read it, hardly a significant consumption of time, but if a person is not interested I get it.

In the future I will know not to make the assumption that you want explanatory details, as I will know that you prefer that I don't make the effort to provide them.
All good Forest, easier for both of us.

You seemed to have missed MY point too. I did, in fact, save a fair chunk of change at one time, ordering from the USA, because I did check the local Honda dealer pricing too, before I placed the order.

I think your assumption that Honda dealers here would drop their retail prices when the dollar is near par is rather pie in the sky thinking, for we all, including dealers, knew that could quickly change and go south again, which it did.

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
I think your assumption that Honda dealers here would drop their retail prices when the dollar is near par is rather pie in the sky thinking,
So you did read it?

I must admit that I didn't write the statement that you are referring to very clearly. I did not mean to imply that Honda Canada would lower their prices if the CDN dollar rose in value.
We both know that that will not happen. That is not what would result with a significant currency exchange fluctuation anyway. However, you have already made clear your lack of interest in the explanation in post # 59, so I won't attempt one.

Last edited:

STFlips

Site Supporter
Bike
2001 ST1100A
Well I needed some parts so placed an order with CMS, shipping was free over 218 Euro so I added a left Wineberry cover :biggrin: we will see what happens

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
CMS Follow Up - They finally contacted me and they got the two right Wineberry mirror covers in.
According to FEDEX, they have them in their possession with no delivery date as of yet.
So I will be tickled when I have them in my hands.
They could not get the spacers until much later so I told them to forget that and ship the covers.
Maybe I now will have the last right wineberry mirror covers in existence! :biggrin:

Top Bottom