The New Goldwing

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
When camping it took a full two hours of steady activity from the time I crawled out of the sleeping bag until I was sidestand-up and ready to roll.
2 hours... lol.. I'm typically around 30 to 45 mins... I pack up my sleeping bag/air mattress while I'm still in the tent and they go in their separate bag... then I put my jacket/pants on the bike and empty / pack the tent... strap it all to the bike and then put on my riding jacket / pants and off I go... It would probably take ME longer in a hotel as I would probably keep going back thinking I left something in the room.

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #
Well, after the 1200+ mile weekend, I found that Honda finally made a speedometer that is dead on. There is a digital readout for the cruise control that reads the set point. It reads the speed exactly as my Zumo GPS reads, plus the analog speedometer indicates the exact same speed. I could bump the cruise up or down by 1 MPH and the indicated speed from the Zumo would follow. Not higher, not lower, but the exact same number. Kinda spooky, it's so close.

I also checked the operation of the cruise as low as 25 MPH. Nice when you're crawling through a long school zone or interstate backup.

Ride Safe
John
Yet another here. Maybe even another item tested on the CTX1300 :grin:
Mine is also dead on with the GPS. My ST was at least 9% off at best, same as my GL1500 was. My Burgman was also 9% off with factory tires but as high as 11% off with aftermarket better sticking and longer lasting tires. Most cages I've owned were around 2-3% off... except my Murano which is also dead on with the GPS.

Top Bottom