The Sports Car Thread...

Bike
2011 Honda ST1300
How can a sports car thread on a Honda forum not have a Honda S2000 post?

1685842685692.jpeg
A mate (Graham) has one, I've had a short drive, man-o-man it's very fast and sits on the road very well. Graham is getting on, at 78 yo has been diagnosed with glaucoma, has had his driving licence suspended. He's appealing the process, but it's not looking (pardon the pun) good. He has started selling off his toys, I've expressed interest in the S2000, but alas, even at mate's rates, it's outta my price range. It's a toss-up between three months in the EUR and UK, or the S2000. Can you guess what Helen decided? We have a last hurrah, a couple of days and nights touring our alpine region, planned; if it eventuates, I'll post some pics.

Grand Rouge

Site Supporter
Bike
05 ST / 83 GS 1100E
I have procrastinated long enough re posting a picture in the SPORTS CAR thread..... That said, seems there is much latitude re vehicles shown here. I purchased my fully optioned1988 Lincoln Mark VII Luxury SPORTS Coupe...May 1988 in Calgary Alberta. Paid cash.
This is my LSC today..... original and oh so nearly perfect......and happy to be in California.
Silver.jpg

Top Bottom