Tiger 800 and 800XC

OP
OP
Skunkape
Bike
2018 GL1800 DCT Tour
Add a taller windshield for winter or bug protection and it would be perfect. Tank bag, givi trunk, etc, etc.. I got to ride the 800xc 35 miles, it is way cool. I guess I am posting the ST and GS650 up for sale. I will be fun farkling the 800xc.
You're where I was a couple months ago. I fell in love at first ride. Farkles are a little scarce still with many of them being on backorder and more coming out all the time. I have already installed a 46L Givi Trekker top box. Getting two more for panniers, 46L for left and 33L for right. Have quick release SW Motech pannier brackets on backorder. Have Kaoko throttle lock on backorder also. There are also several windshields out already. I'm kinda leaning toward the Madstad. It's ugly but super adjustable. May just leave it on in the winter, but the bugs are rough here in Florida in the summer. However I'm starting to get used to the lack of wind protection.

Just did our first two up interstate ride, only about 30 miles but it is solid and still has plenty of pull from 80 without gearing down.

I just want to own one machine.
Check out this article (the first post) which was cut and pasted before it went private. Especially the last sentence.

http://www.tiger800.co.uk/index.php/topic,2556.msg33040.html#msg33040

Good luck with your sales and keep posting.

I would like to see the Trekker top box, I had thought about that. I will only fit on Arai XD helmet I believe? That dealer I went to in MO had lots of Triumph Acces. Reno Triumph dealer is making front fender riser, looked nice.

OP
OP
Skunkape
Bike
2018 GL1800 DCT Tour
I would like to see the Trekker top box, I had thought about that. I will only fit on Arai XD helmet I believe? That dealer I went to in MO had lots of Triumph Acces. Reno Triumph dealer is making front fender riser, looked nice.
Funny you should mention Arai XD. Here's my XL Arai XD with my large Sonora 3/4 jacket. I can't get my helmet and wife's in at same time though. Sorry for cell phone pic quality. I have moved the box forward a little since pic was taken. Ordered side boxes today but brackets won't be here for a couple weeks.:(

OP
OP
Skunkape
Bike
2018 GL1800 DCT Tour
Bag looks good. Can't wait to see your side bags. I am getting some action on my bike clearance. Maybe the triumph Tiger will come to fruition. You should check out these girls post on ADVrider. Nice bikes. http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696871
Not mine but what it should look like from the rear but I will have the 46L on top too.

What side should look like.

I know they are big and ugly but I need room for two helmets, two jackets and other stuff. Besides the mounting racks are quickly removed and side cases probably won't be on there except when needed.

Good luck with your sales. I have sold two bikes recently and both went pretty quick. I listed all my farkles here and they sold within 24 hours, first one within 15 minutes. I have seen that thread with the two gals. Good Luck

Top Bottom