TN: Tag

How about a clue as to where or what this location might be? :07biker:

Nevermind.....I found it. I've got a new reason to ride! :hotpepper

Last edited:
Well I hope you don't mind an Indiana guy playing on his way through TN. Rode from Indy to Dallas (and then back) doing my first 1000+ mile days this past weekend.

And here ya go with the new location...no offense intended by the inclusion of the big Kentucky sign. :)

Well I hope you don't mind an Indiana guy playing on his way through TN. Rode from Indy to Dallas (and then back) doing my first 1000+ mile days this past weekend.

And here ya go with the new location...no offense intended by the inclusion of the big Kentucky sign. :)

How about a little hint for a flat lander that will be up there soon? Can't quite read the sign under the welcome to KY sign.

Oops! Sorry guys - didn't intend for it to be so difficult and hadn't been back to the post in awhile to see the clue request.

The top of that historical marker sign has 2 words:

[Geometric shape] [Another word for "run"]

In 1780, Johnnie Walker's brother Tom threw a survey party...or something like that.

That should give you some words to dig it up in a Google search. :)

I know where it is, I know where it is. Now if it would quit raining long enough to ride over there.

Not far from home eh???!!! Nice tag, I don't expect to be in that part of the country for at least a couple more months, so I'm sure it will be gone by the time I get there.

Had a great day to ride and moved the tag. The cross is not at a church but it is a memorial.

Attachments

• stone pillar.jpg
    stone pillar.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 12
  • cross1.jpg
    cross1.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 21
That TN tag was getting a little lonely and been pushed back to the third page! Had a great day riding, took me a while to get the pics of my phone. So here's the new tag.
Honda Scrambler mailbox Hwy. 70 E.

Attachments

• tag 1.jpg
    tag 1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 15
  • tag 2.jpg
    tag 2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 31
  • tag 3.jpg
    tag 3.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 32
  • tag 4.jpg
    tag 4.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 39
Sorry it's taken so long to get the new tag, but Carole and I were visiting friends yesterday. It was a bit rainy and foggy, but I gotter dun this morning. The old tag is in the middle of the new tags. Either one is fine, the Parkway sign is the one closest to 321. Great roads either way.

Attachments

• TN tag old.jpg
    TN tag old.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 30
  • TN tag.jpg
    TN tag.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 39
  • TN tag 2.jpg
    TN tag 2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 41
I find it hard to believe that all the CampSTocers that passed this tag yesterday, noone stopped to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually went by both, one on Sat but didn't think to stop to take a pic because that bad wreck on the Dragon was on my mind. Picked up the Foot Hills tag this AM and will move it later this week.

Top Bottom