Two friends killed

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
Two good friends were killed yesterday when a car ran off the road at a high rate of speed and came back across the road into their lane. William ?Pud? Walker was 62 and riding his R1200R . Ronnie Miller was 64 and riding his 900SS. They both had full ATGATT. Both were long time riders with eclectic bike collections. I could write a page about each one of them. I visited the crash site today and I could see they never had a chance. I don?t know why I am writing this. I guess I just have to tell someone . Pud and Ronnie were the guys I would talk to about motorcycles or anything else. Now they are gone and the sun will shine less bright tomorrow.
http://www.lex18.com/news/1-killed-4-hurt-in-crashes-on-road-involving-motorcycles/

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Very sorry to hear about your friends. Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends.

PopJack

Die young, after a long life.
Bike
2005 ST1300
STOC #
I'm sorry to hear about this. I know that when I posted about my friend it somehow it seemed the right thing to do. I was glad I had.

Sometimes the only thing you can do is "not be there."

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
That's tragic news. My sympathies to all who will miss them.

I also lost a friend last weekend to someone pulling out in front of him. I keep thinking that he really knew how to ride and could pull it out if anyone could . Some times we all feel like we are superman or just a little better than the next guy and some how we would make it , if it was us. Then I think of all the people left behind kids, wives , family , and friends. It's a lost that hurts and seems so use less . then we start thinking how much that person meant and how blessed we are to have known them.....sorry for your loss,remember them for the brightness they made in your life

Papa

R.I.P. - 2020/02/10
Rest In Peace
Bike
Blue Breeze
STOC #
Sorry to hear of the loss of your friends. Sometimes things happen that set us back on our heels. I wonder "why", and go through the "what ifs" ,,, but that is useless for me. Like someone earlier said, remember the sunshine they brought to your life. Gods comfort and peace be with all the families and friends.

Top Bottom