Two friends killed

OP
OP
patiodadio

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
Thanks everyone, your words , thoughts, and prayers really do mean a lot.
Thanks, Tim

Bike
None
STOC #
Unbelievable!:(

Always the risk, always a tough reality. I'll be offering up prayers for all involved!:pray1::pray1::pray1:

STill STylin

Red is ALWAYS faSTer
Bike
2005 ST1300A
STOC #
Devastating and shocking.

Our prayers are with them, their families and friends and especially you.

A tragic heartbreak!

Tim,
I think you posted here because you knew we could relate to this....such a tragic loss. We keep your friends and their families in our minds (as we ride and remember the crazy people out there) and in our hearts (where those who have crossed will always have a place.)

Treasure the times you had with them, know that they are riding free (and completely safe) and that you will ride with them again...someday.

Heartfelt sympathy, and condolences to families.

womantriker

dmcleane

Dave Elliott
Bike
2014 Super Tenere
STOC #
Life and death are just an instant apart. Honor your friends by continuing to live the good life. Every night when you say your "prayers" and think about the magic moments that were part of your day, think of them and share the good feelings.

Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #
A lot of us tend to be the type that wants things to be "right," wants to fix things, and wants things to make sense. That's why it hits hard when wrong things happen for no reason and we can't fix it. It's easier to say roll with the punches than to be the guy getting punched. At least these guys had friends and lived while they had the chance; not much comfort, but worth remembering.

Two good friends were killed yesterday when a car ran off the road at a high rate of speed and came back across the road into their lane. William ?Pud? Walker was 62 and riding his R1200R . Ronnie Miller was 64 and riding his 900SS. They both had full ATGATT. Both were long time riders with eclectic bike collections. I could write a page about each one of them. I visited the crash site today and I could see they never had a chance. I don?t know why I am writing this. I guess I just have to tell someone . Pud and Ronnie were the guys I would talk to about motorcycles or anything else. Now they are gone and the sun will shine less bright tomorrow.
http://www.lex18.com/news/1-killed-4-hurt-in-crashes-on-road-involving-motorcycles/
So very sorry to hear about this tragic crash. We all grieve in different ways; thanks for trusting us with your expressions of grief. I think it honors them to be 'missed' by their friend.

Bike
1984 V65 Sabre
I am at a loss for words. I just read through this thread and I can't seem to say anything that hasn't already been said.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you patiodadio and their family as well. :pray1:

Top Bottom